Pay Period this week.

mghtyred

I worked for 10 hours yesterday. I wasn't going to kill myself to get 9 more fares when I should have been well over 75 if the app was working properly Thursday and Friday. I plan on making a big stink in Westwood tomorrow if this isn't all sorted out.

Jbeck

I worked for 10 hours yesterday. I wasn't going to kill myself to get 9 more fares when I should have been well over 75 if the app was working properly Thursday and Friday. I plan on making a big stink in Westwood tomorrow if this isn't all sorted out.
Yeah that's sucks.

mghtyred

Yup.... So I'm probably going to drive today, and rack up a bunch of new fares with no boost pay, and have even more to complain about tomorrow. They really floobed the pooch this weekend. Typical silicon valley millennials. They all probably took the weekend off. "Meh, if anything goes wrong, the support team in Bangladesh will handle it".

hy1368

I made my first 75 trips last week and no incentive email this morning. Boo.
I'm hoping it's because of the 4th holiday.
Same here,Burn mu ass off to do 77 yesterday,no email and none of those Sh1tty text that "another week of gaurantee starts..."
Hope the email comes through tonight.

Tedgey

They count for next week's medals. I've already went around the block with the infamous CSR the last holiday about the medals counting for Monday's holiday trips for the next week.
In that case I'll probably just stay home and keep my cat from running away. The people down the street are very patriotic. They've been blowing stuff up for about a week now and little kitty's nerves are getting frazzled