• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pay per mile dropped! Not paid for tolls

Maryranae

I just noticed last night that Uber dropped my pay per mile and did not pay me for tolls I paid out of my pocket! When I brought this to their attention they told me that the tolls I paid were all inclusive in the fare. WTH?!? Trip details state they paid my mileage, time, and $2 surge so which part do the include the toll? I’m furious!!!
2EE50636-455B-4D8A-B35E-AAEE1CC8F347.png

25rides7daysaweek

I just noticed last night that Uber dropped my pay per mile and did not pay me for tolls I paid out of my pocket! When I brought this to their attention they told me that the tolls I paid were all inclusive in the fare. WTH?!? Trip details state they paid my mileage, time, and $2 surge so which part do the include the toll? I’m furious!!!View attachment 320922
Every once and a while they will try to stiff me on the tolls but when told to check the gps I've never had them deny me...

FormerTaxiDriver♧

I just noticed last night that Uber dropped my pay per mile and did not pay me for tolls I paid out of my pocket! When I brought this to their attention they told me that the tolls I paid were all inclusive in the fare. WTH?!? Trip details state they paid my mileage, time, and $2 surge so which part do the include the toll? I’m furious!!!View attachment 320922
You got @@@@ing robbed! Haha

uberdriverfornow

thats why you always gotta watch your fares

i have caught them cheating me many times of late...when i call in and they manually calculate the fare, they actually wind up paying me atleast twice what i should get....and i think thats because they got caught and they dont want me to spill the beans to a reporter

they really do deliberately try to cheat you

pizzaladee

They like to forget my tolls. I just message them in the app and they add it within a couple hours. As far as the per mile rate, what were you receiving? I drive in the same area and .60 has been the per mile rate for quite some time.

uberdriverfornow

ill show an example...on this trip it was a pool and they only paid me $3.14 which is less than my markets $3.75 min fare which made it easier to spot....the fare details originally only showed one pax with no additional rider amount paid..after calling in it changed to both pax and he added the additional $5 bucks or so

Attachments

IR12

TF?
Post automatically merged:

It was .6975 so they took almost 10 cents off per mile.
Two Lyft drivers returned their cars today because of that decrease while I was there.

Maryranae

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TF?
Post automatically merged:

Two Lyft drivers returned their cars today because of that decrease while I was there.
I think it’s going to take drivers refusing to drive in order for Uber/Lyft to get a clue. It’s really hard tho because some people depend on that money. Once it goes down to barely anything then people will have no choice but to find different jobs. It’s sad that corporate greed has ruined a great thing