• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pay in Santa Cruz?

How much do you drive with lyft vs uber in santa cruz

• Lyft more often

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Uber more often

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fox Williams

Hey Uber People, I live in santa cruz and am turning 21 in januarary 2018, I have been doing uber eats/ door dash in san jose and make good money up there, about $7-10 per delivery and 2 deliveries per hour. Generally speaking what is your guy's schedule and how much do you make on average, like how many rides per hour on weekends and weekdays and how much is the pay per ride usally. I am also looking into lyft if anyone does this, any kind of help would be much apreciated. Just trying to see what days and nights are good in snata cruz and what days and nights il have to be in san jose or monterey.

Also what is the pay during school schedules vs off?

Lastly, if anyone does uber select or lyft premiere and can help me with some questions please email me or pm me: (wont let me put my email, due to new account) just leave a comment if you want to help me out.

Thank You!

Cableguynoe

Hey Uber People, I live in santa cruz and am turning 21 in januarary 2018, I have been doing uber eats/ door dash in san jose and make good money up there, about $7-10 per delivery and 2 deliveries per hour. Generally speaking what is your guy's schedule and how much do you make on average, like how many rides per hour on weekends and weekdays and how much is the pay per ride usally. I am also looking into lyft if anyone does this, any kind of help would be much apreciated. Just trying to see what days and nights are good in snata cruz and what days and nights il have to be in san jose or monterey.

Also what is the pay during school schedules vs off?

Lastly, if anyone does uber select or lyft premiere and can help me with some questions please email me or pm me: (wont let me put my email, due to new account) just leave a comment if you want to help me out.

Thank You!
I'm not 100% positive on this, but I think you have to be 24 to drive Uberx.
Were you told 21?

Cableguynoe

It say 21 on Uber's website and lyft's aswell.

I havent tried driving SC too much during the day. I mainly drive Friday and/or Saturday nights.
But when I have wanted to drive a weekday I usually head to San Jose, and from there where ever the rides take me.
You'll get some action in SC and Monterey during the day, but not much.

Fox Williams

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I havent tried driving SC too much during the day. I mainly drive Friday and/or Saturday nights.
But when I have wanted to drive a weekday I usually head to San Jose, and from there where ever the rides take me.
You'll get some action in SC and Monterey during the day, but not much.
Ok, thank you for the reply, are you ok with disclosing how much you usually make on weekends? Much appreciated

thatridesharegirl

I'm not 100% positive on this, but I think you have to be 24 to drive Uberx.
Were you told 21?
I started driving U/L when I was 21.
With that said, there's not a whole lot of money to be made in SC. But when I get rides over there from the main bay, I log off and chill.
If you want to make reliable $, you'll probably want to plan on waking up early as @@@@ to beat traffic to SJ/MV/PA.

Cableguynoe

I started driving U/L when I was 21.
With that said, there's not a whole lot of money to be made in SC. But when I get rides over there from the main bay, I log off and chill.
If you want to make reliable $, you'll probably want to plan on waking up early as &%$@!* to beat traffic to SJ/MV/PA.
Yeah I'll only drive SC Friday nights. Good with UCSC kids. But daytime gotta hit SJ.

thatridesharegirl I'm gonna be looking out for you. Uber Girl in a Prius chillin.
:smiles: