1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

pay cuts

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by jaimeritchie, Sep 7, 2015.

1. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
    anyone else notice that theres been way less demand and its effected your pay the past month or so? i went from $600 a week to $350 a week. my routine didnt change so i changed it, same result. no matter where or when i go, its become less and less demanding. is it just me?? has the advertising saturated the market for drivers? do they give more biz to new drivers? wtf?

2. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    Driver saturation.
    Uber puts no cap on X partners.
    That's the nature of a free market business, many of us tried to warn you.

Gemgirlla likes this.
  3. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
    true, very true. sigh.

4. UBERZERKER

UBERZERKER

Driving:
    UberX
    Plus, let's not forget how much the incentives, guarantees and promotions have all the new DOOBERS blind and clueless of how it REALLY is to earn that $$$..

Once THAT particular flow stops and the actual cost of driving sets in without them having taken it into account before hand, we might gradually see somewhat of a difference again.

jaimeritchie and TwoFiddyMile like this.
  5. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
    thats a good point but damn until then

6. I dunno man. August has been the best month for me. Compared to the rest since Jan. All the other average the same +/- 50.

I think its a weekly day trip to OC, but didn't do that the last two, and the luck of long trips has to do with it.

7. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    Uber's basic lie:
    "There IS such thing as a free lunch!".

8. UBERZERKER

UBERZERKER

Driving:
    UberX
    Speaking of lunch..
    I think the steaks are done.

9. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
    i know that. im the 4 month newbie who realizes this isnt worth it and will stop driving but until theres a another financial solution...damn. im effed no matter what right now.

10. haji

haji

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Don't worry uber will lower rates to increase demand!!

11. Write them, and you would probably get a reply like this one. "Don't worry jaimeritchie, with uBer X new rates soon to be only .65 cents a mile, rider demand will be into the stratosphere! And that means more trips and more earnings for our partners! uBer on!"

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  12. I still find it ****ing hilarious these Uber morons had the gall to claim we were going to make more money with lower rates. If I ever meet Travis K I'm going to wring his ****boy neck over that one.

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  13. Driver Rod

Driver Rod

Driving:
    UberSUV
  14. It's all about your luck. ....and way to many drivers

15. That's strange. Friday night, I took a family back home and they said that they had requested an Uber ride earlier in the day to get to their destination and the Uber App said "No Drivers Available." So is their 'driver saturation' or 'less folks using Uber?"

16. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    Could have been rider saturation.
    Comodity business, supply and demand...

17. poopy

poopy

Driving:
    UberX
    I think their [ sic ] is writer's block when using gray matter.

Specification in general.

Reference your family: Did you take them from California to California?
    o_O