Pay by mile highway taxes?!?!?

This is why I will be using this service to get my down payment on a house. And promptly running as far away from this state. The worst government in the nation. And as one can gather, a state full of a lot of idiots. Californians.. as a fellow idiot let's please once again vote down legalizing marijuana. And make sure these damn electric vehicles stop getting away with avoiding our tax sucking cornerstone. Gov tracking for ALL

Last edited:

mghtyred

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL. If you save your earnings for a few years, you could certainly buy a house in some of the flyover states. I'm in L.A. for a reason, but I'm still socking my $ away just in case. Some day, I may just say floob it, and buy a cheap cabin in the mountains and live out my days roaming around my property naked pretending to be Bigfoot.

Tedgey

LOL. If you save your earnings for a few years, you could certainly buy a house in some of the flyover states. I'm in L.A. for a reason, but I'm still socking my $ away just in case. Some day, I may just say floob it, and buy a cheap cabin in the mountains and live out my days roaming around my property naked pretending to be Bigfoot.
Then what would you do at night?

North Washington state is my haven. No people and real nature. Cabin in the woods mentality in a way.

mghtyred

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The native Americans call Bellingham the navel of the world. Sounds like a nice place to settle down.

Adieu

Idaho and South Dakota are especially nice... but kinda cold for bigfooting it.

Consider the nicer parts of Florida and Virginia, or perhaps Missourri

uberalles60

Then what would you do at night?
Changing the subject... So duck, why the change in your direction? Is it a statement or just a change of pace.
Either one is fine in my book, just curious. Actually it seems to be a nice change of pace. Nice of you to mix it up a little! LOL

Master_Liu

The news of this was sometime last year when state officials were proposing a new way of taxing/registeration of vehicles. THE STUPIDEST IDEA ever! They tax at the pumps, license renewals, yearly registeration of vehicles, and they still want more money?!?!?!

They're out of their frakkin minds, veto this sh!t. Here's an idea, cut the salaries of the California Officials, get your money that way.

jaywaynedubya

Yep they have something similar in portland/Seattle. This will eventually come to fruition because more people and decreased revenue because of hybrids and electric cars.

Ketofats

very interesting thread. So a guy in huntington beach's real haven is the state of washington? Wow, that is just so rare but to me that just means you are cool and part of my family.

Anybody with ties to the state of washington will always have a place in my heart. I lived in seattle for 5 and a half years and i just might go back sometime in the future but who knows.

Do you know what i miss about seattle the most? strangely enough it's riding the buses there, LOL