• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pay and Conditions

FernandoPoe V1

Any clown who thinks the only way to make money is on an hourly rate is... a dumb clown. That's one of the reasons why there are rich people in this world. If Jeff Bezoz was counting his hourly rate when he started amazon, he would've quit and there wouldn't be an amazon.

MGS

Any clown who thinks the only way to make money is on an hourly rate is... a dumb clown. That's one of the reasons why there are rich people in this world. If Jeff Bezoz was counting his hourly rate when he started amazon, he would've quit and there wouldn't be an amazon.
Ah, but you're talking about ridesharing as a driver, not as a business person. Dumb reply!!!
Post automatically merged:

Ummm you're the clown... Do tell how you work on hourly rate with uber...?
Paid Kms per hour clown!!!

How could Uber work on an hourly rate? That's just silly, if ants were getting the same hourly rate for driving in city peak hour traffic as ants sitting on their arses at the airport.....what do you think would happen?
Paid Kms per hour defines your hourly rate clown!!! The more you do an hour, the higher your hourly rate.

Icecool

Ah, but you're talking about ridesharing as a driver, not as a business person. Dumb reply!!!

Paid Kms per hour defines your hourly rate clown!!! The more you do an hour, the higher your hourly rate.
But uber is legally classified as a business. it's a small profit business.It's an unskilled businesses with no big capital investment. You want to make more money then you got to invest more money in a bigger businesses like MacDonalds ect.

MGS

But uber is legally classified as a business. it's a small profit business.It's an unskilled businesses with no big capital investment. You want to make more money then you got to invest more money in a bigger businesses like MacDonalds ect.
You're the perfect type of person Uber thrives on!!!

Icecool

You're the perfect type of person Uber thrives on!!!
This is the problem with Uber as they don't qualify the person to be an uber driver just like a normal job . For a normal job there usually 1000 applies for one job . Out of the 1000 there usually about 10 are qualify for the job . Where as with uber they give you a chance to prove yourself that you are qualify to be an uber driver . So you eliminate yourself.

MGS

This is the problem with Uber as they don't qualify the person to be an uber driver just like a normal job . For a normal job there usually 1000 applies for one job . Out of the 1000 there usually about 10 are qualify for the job . Where as with uber they give you a chance to prove yourself that you are qualify to be an uber driver . So you eliminate yourself.
Stop rambling, you just look even sillier lol

Prestige Bears

Small profit business ? I don't think so, lots of money to be made in rideshare industry. Investing, even in a small way, in your rideshare business simply increases your profits, if you don't you're a clown

fields

Any clowns that works for non-hourly hourly rate is call a businessman. Any clowns that works for a hourly rate is call an employee.
The above is of course true. However, since Uber introduced the 12 hour on 8 hour off rule, hourly rates do matter.

Icecool

The above is of course true. However, since Uber introduced the 12 hour on 8 hour off rule, hourly rates do matter.
There are always Ola and the Bolt if you do need to work more than 12 Hour without a break . But that's dangerous asking for trouble .

fields

He ran a company which lost money for 26 years in a row. While clearly not many people could achieve what Bezoz did, most of us could after 26 years of losing money and undercutting competitors come out with a profitable business.

Icecool

Small profit business ? I don't think so, lots of money to be made in rideshare industry. Investing, even in a small way, in your rideshare business simply increases your profits, if you don't you're a clown
lol you can't make a million driving uber or even $250,000 a year

fields

There are always Ola and the Bolt if you do need to work more than 12 Hour without a break . But that's dangerous asking for trouble .
They don't have enough work.

I also disagree about it being dangerous. If like now its quiet and the wait between pings is substantial, we are not even close to driving for 12 hours.

MGS

lol you're a very good example of someone who shouldn't be driving Uber . Get a life do something else . Uber is not for you
lol, just the type of defeatist reply Uber looks for in a driver candidate....so long as people like you sign up and drive for them, they'll never have to change their behaviour!!!

Icecool

They don't have enough work.

I also disagree about it being dangerous. If like now its quiet and the wait between pings is substantial, we are not even close to driving for 12 hours.
Now is a quite time of the year . What happen when we're in late october when it get very busy . we should budget our income on a yearly bais

Prestige Bears

Personally I only keep track of my turnover for a shift, which may include Uber, private clients or off loads. Typically I try to work 5 x shifts a week with varying times of 8 to possibly 18 hours away from home with a shift average target of $800 gross.

The only time i consider hourly rates is when quoting a private job

MGS

Personally I only keep track of my turnover for a shift, which may include Uber, private clients or off loads. Typically I try to work 5 x shifts a week with varying times of 8 to possibly 18 hours away from home with a shift average target of $800 gross.

The only time i consider hourly rates is when quoting a private job
Then you're willing to earn whatever measly rate per hour (paid Kms per hour) Uber allocates you. Uber loves drivers such as yourself...

Icecool

lol, just the type of defeatist reply Uber looks for in a driver candidate....so long as people like you sign up and drive for them, they'll never have to change their behaviour!!!
ha ha if you so unhappy about driving uber then why you still drive . Talking about being silly . You know uber is never going change so why you still hangs around whinging and complaining .

Then you're willing to earn whatever measly rate per hour (paid Kms per hour) Uber allocates you. Uber loves drivers such as yourself...
Uber is looking for business mind people not an employee .

MGS

ha ha if you so unhappy about driving uber then why you still drive . Talking about being silly . You know uber is never going change so why you still hangs around whinging and complaining .

Uber is looking for business mind people not an employee .
Paid Kms per hour is your business idiot!!!