PAX's are soooo stupid.....

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
That if every rideshare driver went offline...the public would huddle together in frightened little clusters, not knowing how they will ever get home from work or go to the club now.

This could literally pass right in front of them.....

Screenshot_20190406-091621~2.jpg

And they would still think they are stranded and abandoned somewhere.

Also...I remember when walking a mile somewhere was commonplace. Never would have even thought of taking a taxi for a 0.3 mile trip.

Wildgoose

That requesting Express Pool/Pool or Shared (with lyft) around or after midnight. Drivers are leaving them on streets alone and they are waiting for a ride.
(Stupid lyft, sometimes forced pushing their requests on app without me accepting them.)

Taksomotor

Image what pax say about drivers.
Post automatically merged:

In over 5 year only 1 pax issue.
Took me 3-5 seconds to get over it.
I guess that’s what is meant by maturity and not wearing ur feelings on ur arm

Don’t EVER allow some else to determine your reaction or emotions
I agree completely. And it is really easy once you understand that it is just business, not personal. When my friends or my family are rude to me or do something I don't like, it affects me for days, cause I am upset, cause I care for those people. With passengers, it is mostly just friendly indifference. They get upset, they say something, I just say sorry, in a polite friendly manner, and I am not even that sorry. I kinda just don't care. The kind of sorry you typically get from any customer service. The moment that pax is out of my car, I am all friendly smile for the next one.

Diss&Datt

I agree completely. And it is really easy once you understand that it is just business, not personal. When my friends or my family are rude to me or do something I don't like, it affects me for days, cause I am upset, cause I care for those people. With passengers, it is mostly just friendly indifference. They get upset, they say something, I just say sorry, in a polite friendly manner, and I am not even that sorry. I kinda just don't care. The kind of sorry you typically get from any customer service. The moment that pax is out of my car, I am all friendly smile for the next one.

You’re taking the “high road”

Something else I realized, when I act like a jerk it effects me more because I know I acted like a jerk, feel bad about acting like a jerk and am disappointed in myself.

RideshareUSA

Image what pax say about drivers.
Post automatically merged:

In over 5 year only 1 pax issue.
Took me 3-5 seconds to get over it.
I guess that’s what is meant by maturity and not wearing ur feelings on ur arm

Don’t EVER allow some else to determine your reaction or emotions
Ahh yes, but they (paxs) can determine your ability to drive. Think about it!

Diss&Datt

Ahh yes, but they (paxs) can determine your ability to drive. Think about it!

Are u serious?
U ALLOW a stranger to determine your level of driving skill,
to determine your emotions
to determine your reactions and behavior

That’s how children react to external stimulus

RideshareUSA

Are u serious?
U ALLOW a stranger to determine your level of driving skill,
to determine your emotions
to determine your reactions and behavior

That’s how children react to external stimulus
You are misunderstanding my statement. By way of false allegations and the like, they (paxs) can determine your ability to log on to the app.

Diss&Datt

Uber should ask passengers if they have a drivers license before letting them rate their driver. I enjoy being judged by people who don’t have a drivers license or the wherewithal to own a car.

It comes down to who is more important to uber ?
The passenger who Uber protects and keeps happy with low fares ? ?

Or the disposable nonemployee driver easily replaced by the never ending line of newbies signing up everyday?