• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Paxhole.... what’s this worth?

Stevie The magic Unicorn

image.jpg
I had a paxhole tonight, she called for her ride using the cab companies in house app.

(Having a card attached is optional)

After 11! failed attempts at running her card(s) for the ride I told her that her 3 options were to hand over collateral, get someone to at over the phone with a Credit card or cash App or go to jail.

Before I say what the fare is... I’d like a price check on her collateral.

Honest opinion on what I can get, watch runs...

Attachments

sellkatsell44

You can probably get someone to pay $20-40 on that if lucky.

Bebe was a cute brand for partying but pretty much died out with forever21.

Since Bebe was $$/$$$ it didn’t make sense to spend that on disposable clothing with f21, h&m, etc.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can probably get someone to pay $20-40 on that if lucky.

Bebe was a cute brand for partying but pretty much died out with forever21.

Since Bebe was $$/$$$ it didn’t make sense to spend that on disposable clothing with f21, h&m, etc.
Not the worst news ever,

They might come back and pay what they owe if that’s the case.

The amount owed was $21.

If they show up at the shop and pay the $21 they can get it back.

sellkatsell44

Not the worst news ever,

They might come back and pay what they owe if that’s the case.

The amount owed was $21.

If they show up at the shop and pay the $21 they can get it back.
If you get a really pretty hand to model it on eBay you might get more.

I’ve sold Abercrombie on eBay for more then what I paid, used...

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Customer is out over twice the value of the ride (to buy a replacement), and i should be able to ebay for a little more than the meter,

win...
Post automatically merged:

Was the pax hot ? You can close your eyes, picture the pax, sniff the watch and spank your monkey. Whatever that's worth to you.
Like a 3, not joking...

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Also, the ride was bordering on demanding payment up front, so $20 is on the high end of fares that won't pay. Any farther and i would have instead kicked her out and gotten her flagged for "denied service due to inability to pay"

Then if she called anyone else the next driver would have demanded payment up front and denied her service as well...

Really it would have been a LOT more satisfying if i had demanded money up front and ended up denying service.

But really she was borderline me demanding money up front, the only reason i didn't was because I was picking her up from her job late night and that's usually lower risk of this crap.

Since coming back to work after a few months gone this is the first person who has ALMOST gotten one over on me. Personally i'm hoping i made it as awful and painful as possible and she thinks twice on trying this.

Truthfully if I had a slightly better day I might have considering saying the heck with the collateral and just calling the cops and watching her burn for it. Truth of the matter, the way the math works out driving a cab you can afford to get burned once a day for a fare in the $5-15 range occassionally. And i did make it through the shift decently OKish Over minimum wage despite bad-ish luck into the monday morning part of the shift. (Did a 21:00-9:00 AM overnight)

She literally didn’t have $20 to her name?

How sad
also... probably the reason she didn't take a lyft home. Truthfully i think she was intending to sob story her way into a free ride home.

I don't care thou, i know that sob stories are just a scam. Anyone who had the intention of paying in the cab fare would have, cause $20 isn't hard to keep track of, and if i was down to just $20 i'd be walking the 7.3 miles. Or putting an uber on my credit card.