Uber Drivers Forum banner

paxhole grandpa

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Uberdancer 
#1 ·
Yesterday I arrived at Folsom st to pick up Mark. I waited in the location of the pin. All of a sudden, I hear a bang. I look over, and Mark, the paxhole was hitting my car with his cane to get my attention. I'm instantly pissed, but decided to be nice.
I roll down the window, and he begins to berate me because he had waited for five minutes. FIVE. It was around 4pm, so needless to say, traffic sucked.
I told him I was sorry he had to wait, but to never tap on anyone's car with his CANE ever again. He replied with "maybe I should take another lyft". I told him that would be a great idea, @$shole. Then I proceeded to wait it out and collect my cancel.

Some people's grandparents...

#2 ·
How do you know he was a grandpa? And next time you need to be nice and respectful to our poor elders. They are wise and can us wonderful stories of how privileged they were to be born during the height of America as an economic powerhouse (because the rest of the world was bombed to hell during WW2 and couldn't produce shit) where working the factory floor with no education was equivalent to making 75k today, and how these damned kids today are spoiled by technology. Listen closely and they might tell you how their generations, the boomers and the Silent generation, stole the futures of many children to come by milking pensions, killing unions and slowly getting rid of social safety nets and polluting the environment with reckless abandon. The only hope for this country is when these old Fuks finally die out and stop voting.

#3 ·
Yesterday I arrived at Folsom st to pick up Mark. I waited in the location of the pin. All of a sudden, I hear a bang. I look over, and Mark, the paxhole was hitting my car with his cane to get my attention. I'm instantly pissed, but decided to be nice.
I roll down the window, and he begins to berate me because he had waited for five minutes. FIVE. It was around 4pm, so needless to say, traffic sucked.
I told him I was sorry he had to wait, but to never tap on anyone's car with his CANE ever again. He replied with "maybe I should take another lyft". I told him that would be a great idea, @$shole. Then I proceeded to wait it out and collect my cancel.

He's angry he had to wait an entire 5 minutes for a ride instead of being impressed that he can get a personal ride in just 5 minutes. So the solution is to wait longer for another ride to appear. Brilliant.

Reactions: nomameswey
#4 ·

Bad move.

You take the cane.

Grandpa cannot hit another car with it.

Then sell the cane.

#7 ·
Take the cane? How about cracking the cane over my knee and braking it into little pieces and throwing it out into the street!!! Hey, I have the utmost respect of the elderly. And I always take special care and consideration while transporting them. But, if you hit my car with an object to purposely get my attenton, a car that I am paying the bank note on of over $33,000.00 and a car that serves their phat ass*s with as well as my own personal family car, then that person is going to get, exactly back what he did to my property! I don' care who you are! Respect is not prejudice on any level of the word!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.