• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

PAX who ride half way and walk half

Nickolas

Do some of you get these annoying PAX who request rides and half way to location then PAX bails out and prefer to walk to destination?

CommanderXL

Hmm. I've never experienced that. I've also never heard any other driver complain about that, ever. Has it happened to you more than once? And please don't be offended, but, could it be the way you drive?

PinkYetti

I've had it once sitting in a traffic jam not going anywhere. Made sense for the pax to hop out and walk.

If it's a daily thing, chances are you're not doing something right.

biozon

Do some of you get these annoying PAX who request rides and half way to location then PAX bails out and prefer to walk to destination?
Not once in my close to 800 rides.

In fact, I observe the opposite - once two extremely lazy folks ping me just to go around the block (literally like 500 meters).

momo14

When i get stuck in downtown traffic, i always ask my Pax to walk, if its around 300 m. Sometimes it shows you will reach destination in 10 min but its only 300 m away. So i politely ask, some says they don;t care, some prefer to walk. I asked because it waste of time sitting 10 or 15 min in traffic, instead drop, take U turn and go for next ride.

Actionjax

Ya in traffic sometimes it's best to walk part of the way.

Also could they be smelling something in your car?

Nickolas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm. I've never experienced that. I've also never heard any other driver complain about that, ever. Has it happened to you more than once? And please don't be offended, but, could it be the way you drive?
Im sure it was the TIFF, TIFf is not worth it....With all the traffic issues and road blocks around TIFF, riders prefer to walk in between cars