pax vomit in my car what to do?

Cornuto

$150 doesn't really cut it does it.
I remember having a Chris Mew in the exs car...
It was vile. Cost me $280 for a clean and deodorise... and it still had that vinegary tinge to it

UberAdam101

$150 doesn't really cut it does it.
I remember having a Chris Mew in the exs car...
It was vile. Cost me $280 for a clean and deodorise... and it still had that vinegary tinge to it
Yep, prevention better than cure for sure. Last night had a group in surge heading the same way as my house at the end of the night, perfect scenario for the end of a good shift. Well they said one was a bit off but he will be ok, i said he better not spew and gave him some plastic bags, little more than 2 minutes in and i hear him chucking, i asked them all to kindly exit and said i will wait until he gets it all out, they were good enough to say never mind i can leave, as it might be awhile. Lost around 60-70 bucks worth of trip but no spew, no smell...

Le6end

Uber had stoped paying $150 to the Drivers. I got paid once with all he evidence . They offer $40 then you ask the f#[email protected] at uber head office to come and clean it , through away seat covers etc . Then they offer you another $40 and tell you to stop annoying them . I have stop driving ever since . They don't care about the drivers just keep the customers happy . I had 7 cases of vomit in a span of 2 months . I stop driving after 1pm still got them early . I guess had had a good run for months , and then bad luck . I suggest if you want to get paid $150 you have to show them a huge mess massive.

offline4SURGE

Had 4 occasions in 3 years when pax either did chuckers to minimumest inside my car or did it out the window, but on all those 4 times I forced them to pay upfront $150 on card or cash, even once charged this lesbian girl $150 on card and then $80 through the app reporting to muppets as she was annoying and refusing to take plastic bag.

Was claiming $40 on monthly basis, even if someone split tiniest water traces or bringing a cigarette butt with their shoes, with topped up photographic evidence.

Got warnings for asking cash from pax, but if I gave a tiny base fare care or a F&$£.

Funny how once I made this Pom sit in his own vomit on the side of the road when he started arguing about not paying a cent because he did all his mess outside of my car, at least I tried to rip this cheapskate off,and driven without him for 5 kms on 2.7x as he was complaining about the surge but too drunk to get a cab.

ubermercury

Had 4 occasions in 3 years when pax either did chuckers to minimumest inside my car or did it out the window, but on all those 4 times I forced them to pay upfront $150 on card or cash, even once charged this lesbian girl $150 on card and then $80 through the app reporting to muppets as she was annoying and refusing to take plastic bag.

Was claiming $40 on monthly basis, even if someone split tiniest water traces or bringing a cigarette butt with their shoes, with topped up photographic evidence.

Got warnings for asking cash from pax, but if I gave a tiny base fare care or a F&$£.

Funny how once I made this Pom sit in his own vomit on the side of the road when he started arguing about not paying a cent because he did all his mess outside of my car, at least I tried to rip this cheapskate off,and driven without him for 5 kms on 2.7x as he was complaining about the surge but too drunk to get a cab.

A lesbian !
You can't charge a lesbian too much can you?

Cool story.

offline4SURGE

A lesbian !
You can't charge a lesbian too much can you?

Cool story.
She was just converted as she mourned number of times how her boyfriend left her for another girl that week and she spent last 2 nights with her girlfriend and they drank wine for straight 9 hours and how she don't need guys in her life anymore but her girlfriend.

And yes there're lesbians you can charge a lot, before they charge you.