• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pax says - “you get no...”

ZenUber

I pick up two women going to a movie theater. Younger one is twenty something, older one is fifty something. Very quiet pickup, no sign of trouble. When we get about a block away from the destination, I ask if it’s on the left or the right, because I don’t see a theater. They tell me it’s about 3/4 of a mile away. I tell them the pin is right in front of us. I tell them I can go a block away from the pin, or they would have to change it in the app. The young one says, OK go a block. I go a block and pull over at a car wash. They are a little upset, and I explain that I can only go to the pin, and I have been scammed in the past. They don’t like it, but they seem to get it, and after some struggling with the app, the young one manages to update the destination. As I turn around to back up, I see smoke. The older one is vaping. I tell her there is no vaping in the car. I get instant attitude from her, and she tries to argue the point. You all know the arguments. She agrees to stop, and I’m about to go, when the young one calls me a @@@@@@. That’s where I draw the line. I pull over again to let them out. On her way out the young one keeps saying - “you get no vagina, you get no vagina.”

Granted, she was very attractive. Dressed in a very short dress, and looking good. An odd choice considering she was going to the movies with someone who appeared to be her mother. It’s not hard to imagine that she has told a lot of guys that they weren’t getting any vagina. It was probably her go-to comeback in a lot of situations involving guys. I don’t know what made her think it was an appropriate response for this situation with her uber driver. Was there ever a point durung the ride where I had a chance of getting vagina? Is she imagining that is something I would want? After she got out, she made it a point to stand by the car and wave goodbye to me. As if I was supposed to regret having lost her presence in my car. She had a seriously over inflated self image of herself. The ride was .7 miles. I waved goodbye back to her, as I was so happy to have finally unloaded them.

And when I got home and told my wife, she confirmed that I do in fact get vagina. And not that bitter vagina that spoiled entitled millennial was trying to pawn off on me.

Soldiering

Strange girl for sure. One question, you say you've gotten scammed by dropping off away from their pin? How so? I do it sometimes and never had a problem. I usually only do it if Im familiar with their new requested drop off. They are always very appreciative that they don't have too hassle with the drop off change. Had a guy last week who did a 2 stopper but only had one entered. Gave me a generous tip for getting him home. I didn't add any new stops. We get paid by the mileage who cares about stops as long as they are brief.

ZenUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Strange girl for sure. One question, you say you've gotten scammed by dropping off away from their pin? How so? I do it sometimes and never had a problem. I usually only do it if Im familiar with their new requested drop off. They are always very appreciative that they don't have too hassle with the drop off change. Had a guy last week who did a 2 stopper but only had one entered. Gave me a generous tip for getting him home. I didn't add any new stops. We get paid by the mileage who cares about stops as long as they are brief.
I've had several pax who, after confirming the address at the beginning of the ride, waiting till the ride was about 3/4 of the way done before telling me they wanted to go to a different location. There were reluctant to give me the specific location, and didn't want to change it in the app. When I try following their directions, I wind up miles away from their original destination. One of them then called uber and tried to say I had the wrong passenger, and got out of paying the bill. When I called uber, they said I didn't follow the rules. And I've heard of pax calling in and saying they got dropped off at the destination, but the driver kept driving and charging for the extra distance.

So I don't mess around any more. I follow the rules, and if they don't want to I end the ride. Sometimes I make exceptions, solely at my discretion and my comfort level with the pax. But these two were too far over the line. I could probably make a tiny bit more money, but something in me just can't stand being ordered to do something I don't want to do.
Post automatically merged:

Girl: You get no vagina, you get no vagina!

You: I don't need your flea infested vagina!

Girl: How'd you know?! :eek:

You: ... (drives away)
Her vagina probably had teeth and cursed like a drunken sailor.

Except for you, every men who uses that story to get some from their wife or gf would get an answer....
View attachment 356860
That's it exactly. You nailed it better than I did. She was the vagina Nazi.

I showed the dash cam video to my wife. She thought it was funny.

That's a pretty weird thing to say walking out of the car and especially in front of her mom. I would get a slap across the face if I said that in front of my mom.✋?
Yea, it's just that two percent of people that are wacko. And it puts you on guard for everybody else.

Last edited:

TheDevilisaParttimer

I pick up two women going to a movie theater. Younger one is twenty something, older one is fifty something. Very quiet pickup, no sign of trouble. When we get about a block away from the destination, I ask if it’s on the left or the right, because I don’t see a theater. They tell me it’s about 3/4 of a mile away. I tell them the pin is right in front of us. I tell them I can go a block away from the pin, or they would have to change it in the app. The young one says, OK go a block. I go a block and pull over at a car wash. They are a little upset, and I explain that I can only go to the pin, and I have been scammed in the past. They don’t like it, but they seem to get it, and after some struggling with the app, the young one manages to update the destination. As I turn around to back up, I see smoke. The older one is vaping. I tell her there is no vaping in the car. I get instant attitude from her, and she tries to argue the point. You all know the arguments. She agrees to stop, and I’m about to go, when the young one calls me a @@@@@@. That’s where I draw the line. I pull over again to let them out. On her way out the young one keeps saying - “you get no vagina, you get no vagina.”

Granted, she was very attractive. Dressed in a very short dress, and looking good. An odd choice considering she was going to the movies with someone who appeared to be her mother. It’s not hard to imagine that she has told a lot of guys that they weren’t getting any vagina. It was probably her go-to comeback in a lot of situations involving guys. I don’t know what made her think it was an appropriate response for this situation with her uber driver. Was there ever a point durung the ride where I had a chance of getting vagina? Is she imagining that is something I would want? After she got out, she made it a point to stand by the car and wave goodbye to me. As if I was supposed to regret having lost her presence in my car. She had a seriously over inflated self image of herself. The ride was .7 miles. I waved goodbye back to her, as I was so happy to have finally unloaded them.

And when I got home and told my wife, she confirmed that I do in fact get vagina. And not that bitter vagina that spoiled entitled millennial was trying to pawn off on me.
She sounds @@@@ty, ghetto, and crazy. Definitely some good vagina. The crazy nutballs always have the best sex ?

ZenUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Never heard anyone saying “you get no vagina”.

I wouldn’t want the vagina of someone that says that...
Yea, something tells me a lot of shady guys have had that vagina, and I don't want anything to do with whatever is going on down there.

“No Vagina” in urban speak is: No Tip
Does that mean I can get vagina in the app?

Gtown Driver

Could be either or. If she completely glorifies getting vagina then could be sleeping around a whole bunch.

Then you have the other women that stick to one man for a while, but they love to put other men down if they get pissed off with the whole "the only reason you acting like that is because you ain't getting my beaver" shit.

doyousensehumor

Pax get very emotional when getting kicked out or canceled on. They will try to insult you Because they are emotional at that point. I already know this... I'm pretty much expect it and so if anything, it's just funny to me. Male pax get emotional by wanting to fight or harm.

Had a rejected female pax long time ago in taxi on new years. Big girl was insulted by me not wanting to take her. She called me a skinny @@@@ and spat on me. Spit hit my cheek. I continued on with my night like it never happened. Stooping down to their level, gets me no satisfaction.

Guess it is all about risk. Personally, I would have handled this run differently. Matter of ballencing risk.

If you take another risk to avoid a risk, sometimes you escalate the situation!!!