Pax rating cancel

AJsh

Hear this out. I was out to pick a ride from Yonge and Dundas. I reached there and called the rider, no answer so I did a round and parked by Victoria st. Pax send me a text saying she is in the Cineplex and will be out in 5-6 mins. Then I checked her rating, it was 3.9:mad:.

I waited and the clock did its thing. 5 mins and then I called her and this rude hoe shouted at me asking where I was. I said calmly, ' Listen luv, You have bad Uber rating and cos of that I am cancelling on you. Just to let you know your rating is 3.9 and you are probably the worst Uber rider in Ontario. If I cancel you would get charged 8 bucks(:wink:)" She was saying something but I paid no attention...............and hung up.

I waited for 10 sec and she cancelled the ride and I got the cancellation fee without even ruining my cancellation rating.....Yay!!

I would suggest if you are cancelling rides because of shitty rider rating. Please let them know the reason but make sure you collect the Cancellation Fee.

mKat

Hear this out. I was out to pick a ride from Yonge and Dundas. I reached there and called the rider, no answer so I did a round and parked by Victoria st. Pax send me a text saying she is in the Cineplex and will be out in 5-6 mins. Then I checked her rating, it was 3.9:mad:.

I waited and the clock did its thing. 5 mins and then I called her and this rude hoe shouted at me asking where I was. I said calmly, ' Listen luv, You have bad Uber rating and cos of that I am cancelling on you. Just to let you know your rating is 3.9 and you are probably the worst Uber rider in Ontario. If I cancel you would get charged 8 bucks(:wink:)" She was saying something but I paid no attention...............and hung up.

I waited for 10 sec and she cancelled the ride and I got the cancellation fee without even ruining my cancellation rating.....Yay!!

I would suggest if you are cancelling rides because of shitty rider rating. Please let them know the reason but make sure you collect the Cancellation Fee.
You have my sympathy, I hate those ambiguous pickups, but lying isn't cool.

deagl344

Whats the point of getting into some drama with pax?
Wait 5 min if shes not out cancel no show and move along, because you called her before cancelling she can claim to uber that you verbally assaulted her over the phone and then youll be deactivated for a day until you can sort it out.
Stay safe lol

AJsh

Whats the point of getting into some drama with pax?
Wait 5 min if shes not out cancel no show and move along, because you called her before cancelling she can claim to uber that you verbally assaulted her over the phone and then youll be deactivated for a day until you can sort it out.
Stay safe lol
Pax can say whatever they want......I am still active and feels joyous for saying that to a shitty rider. For the record, every text and calls are recorded by Uber so I am in the clear.

AJsh

I feel so bad now. What do you think??? Should I go back and apologize to her???? I am in tears now. I don't deserve that cancellation fee.....should I contribute that to charity? Darshit help me out brother ......make me feel a little better.:biggrin::biggrin:

Darshit

This is disgasting , Uber should deactivate you.Because of ppl like you uber and fellow drivers losing bussiness

AJsh

:eek:

I have to control my Urge. I shouldn't reply against me right after my own post in my other guise. I have to control it.

Btw you are actually wrong.....Darkshit,I'm sorry Darshit. Pardon my ' Disgasting' slip. Even though I cancelled legally after 5 mins it did not wreck the business. Some other 3$/h driver must have got that business so I actually made more money for Uber and my fellow driver. What have you been doing yesterday? Anything fancy???

Last edited:

JanMarkus

High or low rider ratings, I cancel when the 5 min timer is done. If I see rider coming towards me at 4.59 of the timer, I will have to wait. Once I gave a dude as 30-second extension. Just as I cancelled it he tapped on my window. When I told him I just.cancelled him, he just waived me off. If my memory is right, his rating was 4.8+

UberxGTA

Congrats. Pro move!
This is for all the dumb riders and drivers who think ratings don't matter.

jdon

If you cancel for no show, Uber treats it like a paid out trip on their end and it's not held against you.
No show cancel with full confidence, folks.

Uber flop

I've cancelled as someone got into the back seat... My rule of thumb now is at 15 seconds remaining, the car goes into drive I creep away slowly until the countdown is down to zero and cancel... Onto the next one, don't sit in your apartment 20 floors up, hail an uber and when I call you and let you know I am out front tell me you're in the elevator when I can clearly hear you putting plates and pots away in your kitchen... After they get dinged for a few cancel fees you'll see how they're waiting for their next driver by the curb when he or she rolls in