Pax Punched Driver For Not Answering Her Call

i
Like I said....
im only entitled to a legal wage over costs

you are not entitled to distract me while driving, put me at risk of ticket, get me to violate distracted driving laws, endanger my life and or use my cell phone minutes to tell me youre in a hurry or at a different more difficult location, but it lets me know not to start trip prior to getting there and wait out a cancel fee odds will be better

you said nothing
you have to pay for my cell phone minutrs like you have to pay for the ride, im an independent contractor they are not included, riders who call are a good indicator for any experienced driver to stay frothy and alert as they say, the rider may be trying to run a scam, make a demand, fish for info they have no right to, distract you so another can hit you for a lick.... among other things that involve you breaking distracted driving laws compromising you to real world risks

be gone

TXUbering

i
im only entitled to a legal wage over costs

you are not entitled to distract me while driving, put me at risk of ticket, get me to violate distracted driving laws, endanger my life and or use my cell phone minutes to tell me youre in a hurry or at a different more difficult location, but it lets me know not to start trip prior to getting there and wait out a cancel fee odds will be better

you said nothing
you have to pay for my cell phone minutrs like you have to pay for the ride, im an independent contractor they are not included, riders who call are a good indicator for any experienced driver to stay frothy and alert as they say, the rider may be trying to run a scam, make a demand, fish for info they have no right to, distract you so another can hit you for a lick.... among other things that involve you breaking distracted driving laws compromising you to real world risks

be gone

Sorry, but I didn't see where Uber told us that we're entitled to a legal wage over costs. I'm sure a lot of ants would be interested in seeing that document. Paying for cell phone minutes is part of the expense of driving. You might as well try to convince me that you're not required to buy oil for your car because that's not "your responsibility".

I actually do work contract work, and I can guarantee you that if my client calls me and I don't answer, bye bye contract work. Like I said, you do you, and I'll do right.

L DaVinci

You know what mimicking the ill-mannered pax's behavior sounds like to me? Chil..... I'm sure you get it, I don't expect to change any ant's behavior any more than I expect to change a pax's behavior. Although, we should probably evaluate our own sense of entitlement and how it can translate to a poor experience for everyone.
We don’t care, Uber screwed over us enough.
Post automatically merged:

The only mistake he made was telling the paxhole he was contacting Lyft. You don’t tell them.. just do it after the ride or during if the situation is bad. This escalated the situation and I bet she might not have punched him if he didn’t say he was contacting Lyft. Always de-escalate whenever possible until threat is OUT OF THE CAR!!
Or just shoot the pax, no complaints.

MichaelMax

He should be tramatized and unable to ever drive rideshare for life, or at least until he get the big fat settlement check.

Sorry, but I didn't see where Uber told us that we're entitled to a legal wage over costs. I'm sure a lot of ants would be interested in seeing that document. Paying for cell phone minutes is part of the expense of driving. You might as well try to convince me that you're not required to buy oil for your car because that's not "your responsibility".

I actually do work contract work, and I can guarantee you that if my client calls me and I don't answer, bye bye contract work. Like I said, you do you, and I'll do right.
the friggen 13th amendment & human rights entitlea you to a legal wage labor laws entitle you to a minimum one

cell phone minutes are not part of drivers expense data is, i dont need minutes to use app, talking on phone while driving is illegal they are literally trying to get you to break the law

i dont care 90+% of contracts arent worth a 5 year olds time, its organized crime if they "fire" me i have a back up account because i know they are criminals & dont care ill be back gaming their system in the time it takes to switch phones & take only the rides i want that others are to desperate or stupid to turn down

im not trying to convince anyone of anything just posting facts i might not respect the dumb & desperate drivers but they do have rights & they gotta eat i suppose

lyft even actually punishes labor for contacting pax lmao but they can call us with no punishment? nah it dont work like that homey so ill dole out their punishment so they hate the company as much as drivers do

do you broham, call me & its instant cancel but thats anyone not going to airport anyway because i no work for free bad experience and wait longer for a future failure who will

MothMan

why do some of us feel that answering a call or a text is beyond the realm of courtesy to our pax?
I always answer. And if there is the slightest hint the PAX isn't happy, I give them some pleasantries and cancel after they hang up. I have no need of angry people in my vehicle.

Last edited:

Christinebitg

the friggen 13th amendment & human rights entitlea you to a legal wage labor laws entitle you to a minimum one
Well, that's an imaginative approach.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Is anyone forcing you to drive for U/L ?

No? Gosh, then how can you define it as involuntary?

Well, that's an imaginative approach.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Is anyone forcing you to drive for U/L ?

No? Gosh, then how can you define it as involuntary?
coercion & duress is the same as force genius

blank contracts lies deception fraud is the coercion

firing threatning to fire rewarding those who act like employees while punishing those who excercise their independent & human rights to not work for free or $3 an hour is the duress

i didnt define the words

you cant spend all day trying to trick & manipulate dumb & desperate humans into working for free, they might be dumb or desperate but they still have rights

no one is voluntarily driving for $3-4 gross per trip or $4-8 for that matter they have no choice they are being exploited period its a 1970s cab rate and does not cover costs its mathmatically impossible for them to succeed

i can ignore or cancel because i dont care i have a back up account, im not poor, im not starving, im not on the verge of homelessness or missing a rent mortgage payment, dont have a job or schedule, the poor future failure that eventually gets the 90+% of human trafficking attempts i ignore or cancel is being human trafficked

out of 5000 trips ive been human trafficked about 100 times, i screen but cant avoid em all id rather be human trafficked than risk assualting a pax for using an app to rob me, and have 50,000+ screenshots of requests that most would have required free labor which is again human trafficking

they want to call it sharing ill call it human trafficking cuz just 1 ride that doesnt cover my costs that the details were hidden from me was and fits the definition of human trafficking, the contract is in breach & i cant agree to it legally because the terms requiring free labor are illegal

they will work for $3 an hour because its better than zero its illegal, laws exist to stop this but the fbi & labor department, & media all gets bribed with the skim

i would never in my life agree to deliver 100-500 pounds 1-10 miles for $3-4 gross lmao not in high school in 1990 not in grade school in 1985 my mama netted me $2 for delivering trash 150 feet to the curb back then

i would never voluntarily drive for .60 a mile a 1970s cab rate i signed up at over $1.20+ which is still to low but doable, ive been 90+% xl only for 5 years

i dont agree or bind myself to blank contracts, if its less than 10 miles i cancel eat the $2 loss instead of the $2+ dollar loss i realize others arent blessed to be in that position they have diamond status, stars, snacks, and badges to earn, me i only work for a legal wage over my costs & dont appreciate a "company" that attempts to human traffick me 9 out of 10 requests lol like im stupid & cant do math

did you miss all the CRIMES on public record theyve been found guilty of having to pay fines, settlements, shut things down?

not all slavery is whips chains & force ya know or dont you?

eabod

Last edited:
So freakin' quit driving, then. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out.

Bulls**t.
nah im not a millionaire & even if i was if i can use an app to make $50+ an hour while i watch squawk box, get up, & have $120+ on 2 rides by the time first take comes on i will

just like poor people use an app to steal from strangers they can

self oreservation baby

i shop at walmart sams club amazon theyve all been convicted of crimes, wells fargo bank of amerrica yup theyre criminals too its public record, apple andriod devices made by slave doh, owned a ford pinto criminals cant escape patronizing evil so like everyone else it works for me police letting em operate its in the app store must be legal lol

not lime i have actual proof they try to human traffic me multiple times a day for years and its on billions of receipts lol

i nose stoopid ill use the ponzi like it uses elderly & immigrants to deliver the garbage i reject

i shouldnt have to quit, i signed up for a part time gig they should have to obey labor laws i actually dont really care about criminals get it how you live but i do draw the line at slavery, human trafficking, stealing robbing tricking grandpa simpson, otto, & apu because you can

thats just me though a 1,%er at uber while 96% fail

if you dont believe me ignore but 4% of us do win & i didnt sign up because i needed a job i relocates to my 4th state to take advantage of the green rush to learn area before i signed paperwork & picked the best location to grab rides from my bed i doubt many can just move to the handful of areas every city has where you can succeed

xl only

evey trip i completed that didnt cover my costs i was human trafficked period i cannot or will not wver agree to work for free the contract is in breach they tricked me by hiding the fare to defraud me into working free

eabod
you quit
ill stand up against evil who human traffic elderly by spreading the teuth when im bired & cant smoke cuz im screening out for my airport rides
im good

Last edited:

charmer37

This all comes down to drivers don’t really know who they’re picking up, There’s been a lot of violence the past few years on Uber/lyft drivers, Until Uber and lyft create a better screening process for pax the same crazy incidents will keep happening..... It’s some crazy ass people out here using these platforms.

Something tells me that even if he answered the phone, this ride wold have ended badly.
Someone who has the mindset to punch someone because they're mad that the person they called did not answer their phone should not be able to use rideshare.
There’s a lot of mentally unstable people out there using ride share.

Last edited:

Invisible

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This all comes down to drivers don’t really know who they’re picking up, There’s been a lot of violence the past few years on Uber/lyft drivers, Until Uber and lyft create a better screening process for pax the same crazy incidents will keep happening..... It’s some crazy ass people out here using these platforms.
It’s a dangerous job, and many drivers fail to realize that. Taxi driving is listed in the 10 tip lost dangerous jobs in the US. Yes, there are many unstable people using R/S.