Pax pay more/less per their rating

mbd

Really bad idea... most of the riders belong near the poverty threshold, thus no tips...drivers ding them for no tips. Why not make it other way around, drivers with better ratings get more , bring up the AR to 90%.

Gby

Really bad idea... most of the riders belong near the poverty threshold, thus no tips...drivers ding them for no tips. Why not make it other way around, drivers with better ratings get more , bring up the AR to 90%.
Drivers with better ratings are getting less trips because to protect their rate they had to cancel many rides .

mbd

Drivers with better ratings are getting less trips because to protect their rate they had to cancel many rides .
Less rides means more pay...Uber deposits $$$$ into the account for not doing rides. This way you get to protect your ratings and you become super rich .:frown:

Gby

Less rides means more pay...Uber deposits $$$$ into the account for not doing rides. This way you get to protect your ratings and you become super rich .:frown:
Yes less rides and quality rides that's how was working in this industry in NYC before Uber had come ..but they destroyed all those limo base I'm registered to many of them but they have no more customers because Uber offering to pax high quality vehicle at drivers expenses with 1/2 price

JPaiva

Sweetie, don’t be a Diva!

With your name-calling, you have now become the “bad pax” on this forum. I suppose that means you now must pay a monthly subscription fee to UP as punishment.
Sweetie, diva, name calling bad pax? Just the heads up- I'm a dude that looks nothing like my avatar. No millennial lgtbq politically correct save the environment home schooled b.s.
People dont have to tip. Be toes to curb, polite and respectful. You get 5 stars. Use my backseat to finger bang the @@@@@ you just fed at wafflehouse and you get shit ratings.

Seamus

Just the heads up- I'm a dude that looks nothing like my avatar.
I am so sorry for making a snarky comment when you are struggling with some issues now. I had no idea you were a middle aged man identifying as a younger woman. I can’t say I understand what you’re going thru with the whole gender identity thing but I sincerely wish you good luck figuring it out.

JPaiva

I am so sorry for making a snarky comment when you are struggling with some issues now. I had no idea you were a middle aged man identifying as a younger woman. I can’t say I understand what you’re going thru with the whole gender identity thing but I sincerely wish you good luck figuring it out.
and you are a belt buckle? I pulled that profile from an idiot I was trolling in an attempt to call them out confusingly on their sheer stupidity. Much like I'm doing to you now. Enjoy :smiles:

Seamus

and you are a belt buckle? I pulled that profile from an idiot I was trolling in an attempt to call them out confusingly on their sheer stupidity. Much like I'm doing to you now. Enjoy :smiles:
So you got butt hurt and think trolling my posts and copying my avatar is going to get to me? :roflmao: No bother at all, I couldn’t care less just shows you to be sad and pathetic. Troll all you want. :thumbup:

I’m going to start charging you rent for the space I’m occupying in your head!:laugh:

F4C28BEA-313A-4126-A305-746155DE69E2.png

Last edited:

JPaiva

So you got butt hurt and think trolling my posts and copying my avatar is going to get to me? :roflmao: No bother at all, I couldn’t care less just shows you to be sad and pathetic. Troll all you want. :thumbup:

I’m going to start charging you rent for the space I’m occupying in your head!:laugh:

View attachment 514493
just answered t

View attachment 514493
huh?