Pax pay more/less per their rating

JPaiva

Here's an idea. Have a fare amount directly related to your pax rating. Kinda like a credit score. If you suck as a pax you pay more for rides. Good pax are treated to top rated drivers and the lowest fares. Get your rating back up and your rides become cheaper and more readily available. Suck as a pax and pay for it, literally.

MikhailCA

Here's an idea. Have a fare amount directly related to your pax rating. Kinda like a credit score. If you suck as a pax you pay more for rides. Good pax are treated to top rated drivers and the lowest fares. Get your rating back up and your rides become cheaper and more readily available. Suck as a pax and pay for it, literally.
Why can I see a discrimination and following lawsuits after that idea would be implemented?

Wildgoose

Everyone of drivers is going to rate 1 star on all of PAX. 😂 😂 😂
Post automatically merged:

I like the idea of report issue on UberEats. When no reports is made, it is automatically 5 stars. When hit report issue, several options should pop up and choose appropriate options that apply. Then rating should calculated without control of any human. Those options should be well known then Drivers or Passengers will try hard to not commit those actions.

Last edited:

Nats121

Everyone of drivers is going to rate 1 star on all of PAX. 😂 😂 😂

I like the idea of report issue on UberEats. When no reports is made, it is automatically 5 stars. When hit report issue, several options should pop up and choose appropriate options that apply. Then rating should calculated without control of any human. Those options should be well known then Drivers or Passengers will try hard to not commit those actions.
The problem with your suggestion is that unethical Uber will simply move the goal posts further back by raising the minimum ratings required to keep your job.

bone-aching-work

Pax need to present current ID and go through a background check to get an account. Then there needs to be an identity check when the passenger gets in -- no one rides on their mom's account or under assumed names.

With that in place, passengers get two times to screw up and learn. On their third strike, they're permanently banned from the platform for life.

tohunt4me

Rate EVERYONE BADLY !

EARN MORE !

MikhailCA

Pax need to present current ID and go through a background check to get an account. Then there needs to be an identity check when the passenger gets in -- no one rides on their mom's account or under assumed names.

With that in place, passengers get two times to screw up and learn. On their third strike, they're permanently banned from the platform for life.
Should we check a credit score? Like only the person with +650 would be allowed to use Uber :smiles:

Seamus

Why for 2 seconds would you think that Uber cares enough about how pax treat drivers to base their entire revenue model on that? Think this thru a little:
  • Walmart charges you prices based on how polite you were to their cashier?
  • Taco Bell charges you prices depending on how the miscreant at the counter feels you treated them?
  • Kroger decides how much you pay for your apples depending on how much ass you kissed to the produce guy!
Separate question, what's your preferred method: snort, smoke, or injection?

Gby

Why can I see a discrimination and following lawsuits after that idea would be implemented?
It is far too charge more pax with low rate it mean bad behavarior .. they make to much mess in the car then driver loose time after to clean the car . They asking drivers to broke traffic rules then drivers insurance go up to the sky it happen to me .. drivers real tired after hard day in traffic they asking for music and driver's are losing control and involve in accidents .etc.. are many others factors Wich even Uber losers management do not understand

Gby

that's funny. Then this forum will light up with: "I'm not getting any pings" whines. Or "All my pings are from low rated pax". Yup, not an improvement.
Getting trip from bad pax better nothing at all ,I don't want any creepy creature in my back seat to hammered my nerves .those with Bab bad behavior should be disconnected from system ..let them to take the dirty jhony cabs

Wildgoose

This will be feasible. When a pax get 5 star rated by a driver, his/her next ride would be 20% discount. If they wants to keep 10% discount, they should behave well.
In this way, bad pax those are usually poor and DGAF to world people, they will start thinking to get cheaper ride for their sake. And they will be begging for 5 star rating and they will be behaving better.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

It would turn into defacto pricing descrimination against minorities and people with disabilities.

you have a wheelchair?

downrate

no tip?

downrate

live in the hood?

downrate.

and very quickly everyone with disabilities and all the non tippers are paying more for the same rides and they start screaming RACISM RACISM
1602184008351.png

NotMe

It’s naturally like that now in CA. Good luck get your ride at base with low rating especially when it is busy. This is why I see more surge requests from low rated passages. Nobody wants deal with them unless good money is on the table.

Gby

It’s naturally like that now in CA. Good luck get your ride at base with low rating especially when it is busy. This is why I see more surge requests from low rated passages. Nobody wants deal with them unless good money is on the table.
It is Uber who teach people to treat drivers as disposable garbage now let them beging for not cancel the rides

JPaiva

and drivers
It would turn into defacto pricing descrimination against minorities and people with disabilities.

you have a wheelchair?

downrate

no tip?

downrate

live in the hood?

downrate.

and very quickly everyone with disabilities and all the non tippers are paying more for the same rides and they start screaming RACISM RACISM View attachment 513758
Thats not racism, nor is it discrimination
It's capitalism, and the way society already functions. Ever heard of a credit report? Good credit- (low risk) =low rates. Bad credit- (higher risk) its gonna cost you more. Nobody makes you be an ignorant p.o.s. but you. I dont see anything wrong with pax going out of their way to be courteous being charged less per min/mile than the inconsiderate a-hole digging into wingstop in my back seat. Abuse the system and you have to pay more to get a driver to accept your ride request or end up on endless shuffle because nobody is willing to take you until you improve your rating.

Getting trip from bad pax better nothing at all ,I don't want any creepy creature in my back seat to hammered my nerves .those with Bab bad behavior should be disconnected from system ..let them to take the dirty jhony cabs
You just keep thinkin that. Sadly that bad pax is 10x more likely to get you deactivated permanently with false reports than they are to be removed from the platform as a passenger.

Why for 2 seconds would you think that Uber cares enough about how pax treat drivers to base their entire revenue model on that? Think this thru a little:
  • Walmart charges you prices based on how polite you were to their cashier?
  • Taco Bell charges you prices depending on how the miscreant at the counter feels you treated them?
  • Kroger decides how much you pay for your apples depending on how much ass you kissed to the produce guy!
Separate question, what's your preferred method: snort, smoke, or injection?
If those stores offered such discounts would you be nicer to the employees? Or just stay a pompous ass?

Last edited:

Seamus

If those stores offered such discounts would you be nicer to the employees? Or just stay a pompous ass?
Sweetie, don’t be a Diva!

With your name-calling, you have now become the “bad pax” on this forum. I suppose that means you now must pay a monthly subscription fee to UP as punishment.