Pax offered me Ayahuasca

mbd

Been offered drugs before, but never Ayahuasca. Lady pax said she'd invite me to a free ceremony guided by a shaman who passes thru chicago. She said she met and touched Jesus's feet in a healing ceremony. Said I'll meet and bécome God. Maybe see aliens. Pretty interesting woman.
Was pax name Lindsay Lohan or was it Angelina Jolie?

Uber's Guber

Been offered drugs before, but never Ayahuasca. Lady pax said she'd invite me to a free ceremony guided by a shaman who passes thru chicago. She said she met and touched Jesus's feet in a healing ceremony. Said I'll meet and bécome God. Maybe see aliens. Pretty interesting woman.
You don’t need need a drug to ask Jesus for healing, and it’s a falsehood to be told that you can become God. You’ve encountered a demon. 1 Peter 5:8

Mkang14

Haven't been offered drugs during ride share. Had a guy friend consistantly try convincing me to take cocaine. Nope 🚭 crack is wack 🤓

Did pick up a scientologist before from their church. Nice older lady dressed like Marlene Dietrich.
57d8f889-66cb-4e46-b605-2f5d517c149a_197N09020_73XDM.jpg

Last edited:

sellkatsell44

Thx. I ask a lot of q's, and drive overnights chicago.
It’s always good to ask Qs rather then assume. The smart ones ask Qs instead of making assumptions and then running with them (by that I mean 🗣🗣).

not a lot of drivers would drive that time slot.

me, I get lucky and most of my drivers are older women; like my mom or grandma type.

they’ll wait for me to get into the door before they drive off 😭

Agori627

Learn to brew your own instead. Pax ayahuasca is laced with free rides and stops at McDonald's.

_Tron_

It's often a treat to get such an invite. Some ceremonies are rather exclusive. Having explored this avenue I'll pass on some counsel the I received before embarking on my journeys with Ayahuasca. I received some truly amazing and helpful insights working wth Ayahuasca. And visions are entirely possible. This is partly due to the plant itself, and partly due to the DMT it is often mixed with.

The caution is that Ayahuasca taps into the "astral" realm. You can look it up if not familiar. As it has been explained to me that the astral plane is populated with a variety of entities, and not all of them have your best interests at heart. Thus, having a strong and experienced guide, one that does have your best interests at heart, is important. Regardless, caution is advised. Ayahuasca is not a party drug.

Above the astral plane is the angelic realm. These are highly spiritually advanced entities that operate out of love exclusively. Based on everything I've experienced my focus now is on that realm exclusively.