Pax no need attitudes

O

owjan

With the enormous number of drivers on the road and the low chance of getting a ping, we are going to accept pretty much anyone with any rating. They don't need to behave themselves any more Bcz if not U, someone else is going to pick them up in a flash.
Happy new year everyone.

MentalBloke

Well beggers cant be chosers. With the amount of business we are getting cant afford to look at their rating.

If we pick and chose, somebody else will be making cents, while we wait.

TheHasBeen

I give more and more passengers 1* every day. Really can't stand the arrogant, entitled, Gen-Y British backpacker/Eastern suburb snob class. One castigated me last night for not having an aux cable thus he couldn't play Arctic Monkeys on the five minute trip. Told him one of his countryman stole the aux cable I had and I'm not replacing it. Invited him to connect through blue tooth but he couldn't work it out. @@@@@@@@.

hostertully

i wonder if gocar pax are better behaved, as it seems to be newer, and the idiots may not yet have subscribed to it en masse yet... Uber had great pax until it became common knowledge, and the great unwashed idiots joined... Just a theory..

no one

i spoke to a lot of rider.
how they still 5* even they use uber more than half a year or more?
some told me thats they third or fourth account.
after they cant get pick up in peak hour or weekend rush hour.
they asked to uber how to stay in uber playform, thats what uber team in office said " open a new acccount"
thats why less rider under 4star rating now.
and rider with low rating dont give a shit to be 5*star rider because they simple can just open new account.
after they realise they wont be pick up during rush hour and no surge
soo if you have something unaccepted behaviour situation, condition not just give them 1 star, but also click in help menu report behaviour.
and rider will get a nice talked letter from uber some sort of warning for they behaviour

Last edited:

jazz786

that's why i was wondering why the idiot's pax still on 5*, thanks " no one" for this gr8 information, from now on i will report their bad behaviour,

Scotsman

i spoke to a lot of rider.
how they still 5* even they use uber more than half a year or more?
some told me thats they third or fourth account.
after they cant get pick up in peak hour or weekend rush hour.
they asked to uber how to stay in uber playform, thats what uber team in office said " open a new acccount"
thats why less rider under 4star rating now.
and rider with low rating dont give a shit to be 5*star rider because they simple can just open new account.
after they realise they wont be pick up during rush hour and no surge
soo if you have something unaccepted behaviour situation, condition not just give them 1 star, but also click in help menu report behaviour.
and rider will get a nice talked letter from uber some sort of warning for they behaviour

If Uber team itself advising those (idiots) pax to open new account, do you think 'Reporting their behaviour' will make any difference? Never!

They will still advise them the same thing!!

O

owjan

From now on this is my new mission on this planet: pick up all 5* pax and give them 1* , in case they don't behave themselves.