Pax making out

OT627

HOW DO I TELL PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING OUT IN MY DAMN CAR NICELY?!

iiiiiiiii hateeeeeeeee kissssinggggg noisessssssssssss

jfkldjslfkjsflksjfsklfjsfjsd gu9045uwjlkfjsdlfkjsd

mandreyka

I don't mind lipstick lesbians making out in my car, but that hasn't happened yet.
Oh man I have a good one... one night I pickup 2 very hot girls about 30 from HB and they were pretty buzzed.

They were kind of awkwardly touchy with each other then I hear one of them say "should we try it" and they start full on making out.

Hard to drive while you are just watching the rear view mirror , pretty sure they were either long time friends or coworkers.

Took them to a house in Costa Mesa and pretty sure what went down next.

Bsa80

hey hey hey this isn't a thread based on fantasies i'm asking for help from our fellow UB kin... and idc if you're hot, gay, lez.. old, young, rich, poor DO NOT MAKE OUT!!! yuck. the saliva specks all over my seats :confused:

This is just my opinion, but it makes a big difference to me if say two hot women were making out verses two obese men.

Oh man I have a good one... one night I pickup 2 very hot girls about 30 from HB and they were pretty buzzed.

They were kind of awkwardly touchy with each other then I hear one of them say "should we try it" and they start full on making out.

Hard to drive while you are just watching the rear view mirror , pretty sure they were either long time friends or coworkers.

Please, describe to me in detail what you think went down next. I'm sitting here in the dark at lax.

RUSSREED2.0

HOW DO I TELL PEOPLE TO STOP MAKING OUT IN MY DAMN CAR NICELY?!

iiiiiiiii hateeeeeeeee kissssinggggg noisessssssssssss

jfkldjslfkjsflksjfsklfjsfjsd gu9045uwjlkfjsdlfkjsd
Watch the office it will help you with your answer...

This is just my opinion, but it makes a big difference to me if say two hot women were making out verses two obese men.

Please, describe to me in detail what you think went down next. I'm sitting here in the dark at lax.
Ew!

mandreyka

Well they walked hand in hand up to the door... yes I watched to make sure the got in safely.

Fuberal

You joined them?

Adieu

Exhibit A: Why Jaded Ol' mandreyka Is Still Driving

OT627

Wait, this wasn't originally called "PAX making out" .... can admin change titles?!?