Uber Drivers Forum banner

Pax lie about leaving tips in app

650 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  LetsBeSmart 
#1 ·
During the coronavirus situation I am still attempting to drive. I just have had about had it with that. Today again, not only did I loose money with pax adding stops to a ride, then they have the gall to tell you how wonderful you are. Then after one hour of shuttling these pax around, the pay is $13.00, That is gross fare!
Then they tell you you will get 5 stars big frigging deal. And also a good tip in app which does not appear.
I am about done risking my families health and my health to chauffeur these cheap pax idiots all over creation without any extra thank you. My familes health and my health is worth more than $13.00 bucks.
Anyone want my share of these type of cheap was pax can have my share! I am done until this is over. Not worth the bullshit you get from uber or a pax.

#3 ·
During the coronavirus situation I am still attempting to drive. I just have had about had it with that. Today again, not only did I loose money with pax adding stops to a ride, then they have the gall to tell you how wonderful you are. Then after one hour of shuttling these pax around, the pay is $13.00, That is gross fare!
Then they tell you you will get 5 stars big frigging deal. And also a good tip in app which does not appear.
I am about done risking my families health and my health to chauffeur these cheap pax idiots all over creation without any extra thank you. My familes health and my health is worth more than $13.00 bucks.
Anyone want my share of these type of cheap was pax can have my share! I am done until this is over. Not worth the bullshit you get from uber or a pax.
Even with a good thank you and tip, I would argue you and your families' health is worth more than that. It's not worth it, and it's also not good for public health. Essential workers got around before there was Uber, even in Fort Myers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.