Pax eating food.

Inshur

rac1997

Hey guys, what are your policies about pax eating food and drinks in your car with and without asking permition. I'm thinking to put those no food/no drinks/no smoke signs in the back of the seats so I don't have to speak about it with the pax each time they want to eat in my car, because sometimes they may give you attitude and that will annoy me , so I may end up kicking them out. By the way, I don't give a shit if they rate me 1 star because I didn't allow them to eat in my car. Thanks.

Last edited:

Attockpak1

Hey guys, what are your policies about pax eating food and drinks in your car with and without asking permition. I'm thinking to put those no food/no drinks/no smoke signs in the back of the seats so I don't have to speak about it with the pax each time they want to eat in my car, because sometimes they may give you attitude and that will annoy me , so I may end up kicking them out. By the way, I don't give a shit if they rate me 1 star because I didn't allow them to eat in my car. Thanks.
I allow dry snacks... I have a vacuum so when the ride ends... I send in cleaning fee... easy 20 bucks for 2 mins work.

No other foods or drinks

Riaz_Rhn

Uber community guide lines clearly says no open food or drinks are allow. But most of the pax don't read until they got changed a cleaning fee. One time a girl left couple of peace of chips and that's it $20 in my pocket. Lol

Salvi

I allow dry snacks... I have a vacuum so when the ride ends... I send in cleaning fee... easy 20 bucks for 2 mins work.

No other foods or drinks
Uber community guide lines clearly says no open food or drinks are allow. But most of the pax don't read until they got changed a cleaning fee. One time a girl left couple of peace of chips and that's it $20 in my pocket. Lol
How funny would this be if you offer pax a bag of chips and collect the $20 cleaning fee everytime.

rac1997

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i usually dont have a problem if they ask.
If they ask first, I don't mind either, still I will asked them nicely too not to drop any food or leave any crumbs, plus I open windows in case the food smell.
Post automatically merged:

I tried that before with uber, didn't get anything.

Riaz_Rhn

How funny would this be if you offer pax a bag of chips and collect the $20 cleaning fee everytime.
Lol.. that will be a new business strategy. Not a bad concept. Haha

If they ask first, I don't mind either, still I will asked them nicely too not to drop any food or leave any crumbs, plus I open windows in case the food smell.

I guess first of all image has to be clearly visible to them. 2nd of all depends on the person who is replying your request. If not usually couple of emails get you the reimbursement.

Last edited:

L1nk

Exactly, unless it is a spilled liquid or broken fresh eggs (happened to me once) you LL get nothing for dry food left in your car.

Uberinghonda

Where does it say that? I read the uber guidelines I didn't see them saying that. But it is up to the driver anyway.

I do not care if they eat or drink in my car. I am not the type of person who will tell them not to do that. If they make a nasty mess with the food or drinks I will ask for cleaning fee. I also let them snort drugs in my car. It happened once before. Am not going to argue with the guy that he has drugs with him, when I can't smell anything as he is lying to me.

Last edited:

jaybx17

Where does it say that? I read the uber guidelines I didn't see them saying that. But it is up to the driver anyway.

I do not care if they eat or drink in my car. I am not the type of person who will tell them not to do that. If they make a nasty mess with the food or drinks I will ask for cleaning fee. I also let them snort drugs in my car. It happened once before. Am not going to argue with the guy that he has drugs with him, when I can't smell anything as he is lying to me.
Ahhh. Those Manhattan folk and their opioids. Be careful. One bad trip and they may attack or do some wild shit ?

Riaz_Rhn

I saw in guidelines earlier. but seems like they have updated guidelines and it doesn't says you can't eat. but in Uber blog it says you r not allowed.

1995flyingspur

I had a guy shoot up, when he fired up his lighter I had thought he was gonna smoke a cig or something but when I looked back I saw the spoon.

I kept my head down and did my job.

rac1997

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a guy shoot up, when he fired up his lighter I had thought he was gonna smoke a cig or something but when I looked back I saw the spoon.

I kept my head down and did my job.
Are you serious? You didn't kick him out of your car, what's wrong with you? You're that's desperate for $5.39 , wow
I would have pullover, switch my phone to dashcam, record his ass doing it and kick him out of the car and call uber ahead to report the incident. don't play with shit like this. You don't want some @@@@@@@ overdosing in your car. Imagine the shit you will go through, if it happen, waste of time, waiting for ambulance, cops... for what $10.00
Come on man, think !!!!

Last edited:

jaybx17

Are you serious? You didn't kick him out of your car, what's wrong with you? You're that's desperate for $5.39 , wow
I would have pullover, switch my phone to dashcam, record his ass doing it and kick him out of the car and call uber ahead to report the incident. don't play with shit like this.
Theres alot of guys here that cater to the Manhattan demographic. They let talk down to em, smoke that stuff, sniff those opioids and walk all over them in hopes of them getting a $2 tip. They frown on the hood because they might get a pax with an attitude :errwhat:

Inshur New York