• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pax drinking alcohol in your car.

Brian G

I just had a dipshit Lyft pax try and open a can of beer while sitting next to me in the passenger seat. He said he was going to tip me because I was cool about the "illegal activities about to go down." I kindly asked him not to and he didn't but he did brag about drinking a 40 on another ride earlier in the day. I 1*'d his ass and sent a complaint to Lyft.

Do you, my fellow drivers, let people drink alcohol in your car? What are the legal consequences if I get pulled over and the pax is the one with the open container?

If he has opened the can I would have pulled over and kicked his ass out right then and there!

I just had a dipshit Lyft pax try and open a can of beer while sitting next to me in the passenger seat. He said he was going to tip me because I was cool about the "illegal activities about to go down." I kindly asked him not to and he didn't but he did brag about drinking a 40 on another ride earlier in the day. I 1*'d his ass and sent a complaint to Lyft.

Do you, my fellow drivers, let people drink alcohol in your car? What are the legal consequences if I get pulled over and the pax is the one with the open container?

If he has opened the can I would have pulled over and kicked his ass out right then and there!
NO DRINKING IN MY CAR. NO KISSING IN MY CAR. NO ****ING IN MY CAR. CAN'T ABIDE??? I PULL OVER, RIDE ENDS THERE. GET OUT! CALL FOR ANOTHER UBER OR TAXI OR I CALL THE COPS! ONCE I TURN OFF MY APP, YOUR JUST SOME A-HOLE IN MY CAR. I'M A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER! BE A PROFESSIONAL PASSENGER OR BOUNCE!!

I Love UBER

Do you, my fellow drivers, let people drink alcohol in your car? What are the legal consequences if I get pulled over and the pax is the one with the open container

nope. I dont..I make then put it in the trunk if they bring it with them if they dont like it they can call another Uber