1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pax drinking alcohol in your car.

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by Brian G, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Brian G

Brian G

Driving:
    UberX
    I just had a dip**** Lyft pax try and open a can of beer while sitting next to me in the passenger seat. He said he was going to tip me because I was cool about the "illegal activities about to go down." I kindly asked him not to and he didn't but he did brag about drinking a 40 on another ride earlier in the day. I 1*'d his ass and sent a complaint to Lyft.

Do you, my fellow drivers, let people drink alcohol in your car? What are the legal consequences if I get pulled over and the pax is the one with the open container?

If he has opened the can I would have pulled over and kicked his ass out right then and there!

UberRidiculous and I Love UBER like this.
  2. UberComic

UberComic

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Open containers are illegal in your car. If caught, you'll be the one to pay the consequences, and it'll be way more money than the fare.

3. Gretzky

Gretzky

Not happening in my car!

UberRidiculous likes this.
  4. I only allow small flat glass bottles easy to keep in their pockets.

Scenicruiser likes this.
  5. Yeah, no plastic bottles

6. Nor Alluminium can....bend don't break

Scenicruiser likes this.
  7. NO DRINKING IN MY CAR. NO KISSING IN MY CAR. NO ****ING IN MY CAR. CAN'T ABIDE??? I PULL OVER, RIDE ENDS THERE. GET OUT! CALL FOR ANOTHER UBER OR TAXI OR I CALL THE COPS! ONCE I TURN OFF MY APP, YOUR JUST SOME A-HOLE IN MY CAR. I'M A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER! BE A PROFESSIONAL PASSENGER OR BOUNCE!!

8. Uber Amish....

Scenicruiser likes this.
  9. I Love UBER

I Love UBER

Driving:
    UberX

10. Speaking of kissing
    Between girls.....5 stars!

Uber_Soldat, uber pro and Ned like this.
  11. UberComic

UberComic

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  12. BmanFromThe6

BmanFromThe6

Driving:
    UberX
    I let them drink