• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pax called me after trip

Huegow

Hello everyone, recently I was contacted by a female pax the morning after a night of ubering. She asked me out to coffee. .Anyway, how was she able to do that? She wasn't my last pax, so I've been wondering how she managed to call me. As far as I know, only the most recent pax can contact you via the dummy phone number and that's only during a pick up and drop off. Any thoughts?

DieselkW

Passengers can call you for days afterwards, you can only call passengers that you are enroute to. That phone number is the same every time for incoming calls, but outgoing calls are directed only to the enroute pax or to a voicemail that tells you "there is no passenger to connect to at this time"

UberNorthStar

From a woman & mother of adult son . . .

Keep business & pleasure separate!

I would meet a person at a Starbucks or any public place, NOT at their home.

(In my case, that idea is out. Married 43 yrs & counting. :smiles: )

DocT

Hello everyone, recently I was contacted by a female pax the morning after a night of ubering. She asked me out to coffee. .Anyway, how was she able to do that? She wasn't my last pax, so I've been wondering how she managed to call me. As far as I know, only the most recent pax can contact you via the dummy phone number and that's only during a pick up and drop off. Any thoughts?
That's your tip you're getting. Go for it when you're not Ubering.

Oscar Levant

as long as she doesn't hire another Uber her phone will connect with yours for at least a day or two I had people call me three four days later looking for lost items. but I advise against getting involved with riders, it might backfire

Huegow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
DocT, it isn't I that will do the raping! I was really confused and worried :confused:. She was like 20, around my age but had to turn her down. I have a girlfriend!

pasadenauber

DocT, it isn't I that will do the raping! I was really confused and worried :confused:. She was like 20, around my age but had to turn her down. I have a girlfriend!
well sent her my way !!!I enjoy coffee and pretty faces... !!Was she cute?