Pax began crying before arriving at destination (planned parenthood)

MiamiUberGuy5

The ride was perfectly normal until we got 3 minutes away from destination. i heard sniffling then I hear her ask me for a napkin
Gave it to her

She exits once we get there..the door handle is full of tear water and there’s a small stain of tears too. Lol maybe she should have thought about the babies life before she had that one night stand

doyousensehumor

The ride was perfectly normal until we got 3 minutes away from destination. i heard sniffling then I hear her ask me for a napkin
Gave it to her

She exits once we get there..the door handle is full of tear water and there’s a small stain of tears too. Lol maybe she should have thought about the babies life before she had that one night stand
No telling what her story is.
Easy to assume something but in all honesty we don't know and it's her privacy.
The first people want to think about is abortions.
They do offer other services though like pregnancy testing

Mkang14

I'm sure I'll get shit for going there but whatever...

The only times I went to planned parenthood was when I was worried, wanted to make sure everything was okay but didnt want my parents to know.

Not once did it have to do with having an abortion. So don't assume. It's a place that people can get help for a wide range of issues.

crowuber

I'm sure I'll get shit for going there but whatever...

The only times I went to planned parenthood was when I was worried, wanted to make sure everything was okay but didnt want my parents to know.

Not once did it have to do with having an abortion. So don't assume. It's a place that people can get help for a wide range of issues.
Lots of things, sure, that's what it's about...and back when Playboy was a thing we just read it for the articles

Trafficat

How is incel an insult? Incels were born that way. How is it their fault?

Anyone with money can go to the brothels 20 minutes outside of Reno or Vegas and end their celibacy easily and legally. $500 for the plane ticket, and $1000 for the ride.

Until they close the brothels, no one who is capable of saving $1500 is an incel.

I highly recommend all incels invest in the $1500 so they can see what they are missing out, or more precisely, what they ARE NOT missing out on.

These incel folks go crazy and shoot places up because they feel insecure and have low self-esteem. The value and pleasure of sex is way overstated by society.

Now if someone feels upset they can't have kids or be married, I can see being upset by that. But anyone who thinks they are missing out because of lack of sex, who doesn't even know what it is like, is delusional and needs to book their ticket to the brothel immediately and clear their head.

Last edited:

waldowainthrop

How is incel an insult? Incels were born that way. How is it their fault?
I actually agree with the first half. “Incel” isn’t an insult (or at least not a coherent one).

But they weren’t born that way. Incels by definition and as a community didn’t even exist when the oldest of them were born. Someone who is an incel chooses to join a community and give themselves a label. I don’t have a lot of respect for incel values, but I will accord them the respect to self-identify, because I want that for myself and others.

Luber4.9

Gave it to her

KK2929

Hold my beer!

I think, that more women should have abortions.
Having an unwanted/unplanned child is often irresponsible and deprives both mother and child of any future.
--------------------------
Maybe you should research how an abortion is performed. There are several different ways and it ain't like you see on T.V.
If a female wants to fxxx around, she should be using birth control. Notice I said SHE. It is her responsibility to protect her body and her future. It is not the male member of the twosomes responsibility.
Abortion is not to be used as a form of birth control. It is murder.

Another Uber Driver

If he buys the raincoats and she uses something, then both parties will be acting responsibly.

It does require two.

There were times when on the way to her residence, I asked if there were any drug stores open late. More than once I got "what for?" in reply.

"protection?"

I was amazed at how many times she did not think that it was necessary or outright did not want it.

UberBastid

--------------------------
Maybe you should research how an abortion is performed. There are several different ways and it ain't like you see on T.V.
If a female wants to fxxx around, she should be using birth control. Notice I said SHE. It is her responsibility to protect her body and her future. It is not the male member of the twosomes responsibility.
Abortion is not to be used as a form of birth control. It is murder.
When I was a surgical tech, I assisted in many. Many. Too many.
From 5am till 10am on Tuesday and Thursday we set up an assembly line - or disassembly line ....

It was the main reason I bid on a job on the PM shift. No TAB's.
It's not pretty. Violent. Bloody.

Sometimes we'd see the same women ... every three or six months.