Pax asks “what’s the policy on tipping?”

tohunt4me

I think it was his first uber ride. told him it’s an option and he can do it in the app

I haven’t gotten a tip yet from him even though we had a nice conversation and I helped load the luggage (one of the suitcases had a handle that wouldnt retract so it was problematic to load)

Should I have BSed him and told him it’s a mandatory 35% tip for having luggage loaded, and if he doesn’t pay that uber will charge him 45%? Lol

Edit: got the tip 😄
GIVE UNTIL IT HURTS !
THEN GIVE SOME MORE !

goneubering

I think it was his first uber ride. told him it’s an option and he can do it in the app

I haven’t gotten a tip yet from him even though we had a nice conversation and I helped load the luggage (one of the suitcases had a handle that wouldnt retract so it was problematic to load)

Should I have BSed him and told him it’s a mandatory 35% tip for having luggage loaded, and if he doesn’t pay that uber will charge him 45%? Lol

Edit: got the tip 😄
Honesty is the best policy. Some tips show up later. I don’t know if it’s an Uber glitch or just some people are slow to enter the tip amount but I’ve received tips several days after giving a ride.