Pax " Does Uber make you?"

Driver " I just bought my first small Dell Notebook"
Pax short pause " what do you use your computer for ?"

Hmmm !

This is an awful scary one! " What street do you live on ?"

Last edited:

Believe33

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pax ask me how much money do I make? I ask them how much money do you make? I am tired of answering personal questions.
Oh here's is a mother one.

Pax flirty question " Do you have an AuX cord? What kind of music do you listen to ?"
Driver " gospel, gospel country" ( tee heee lol)

Last edited:

Teksaz

Wow, am I missing out on a new genre of music. I've never heard of Gossiple. Must be some kind of world music.

I know for sure I would hate Gossiple Country, no matter what country it's from. Lol

Believe33

Wow, am I missing out on a new genre of music. I've never heard of Gossiple. Must be some kind of world music.

I know for sure I would hate Gossiple Country, no matter what country it's from. Lol
! Oops Hope that incorrect spelling will not upset you today.

Last edited:

Believe33

Genius, I'm using that one. It will be worth the 1 star, maybe I will even cancel the trip and file a rider complaint.

Pax: How much do you make doing uber?

Me: I do ok, how about yourself?

Silence...........
Yup that's a good one I totally agree.

Last edited:
While considering driving for Uber I questioned my drivers about how well they like Uber Because I am considering it. I just asked "is it worth it?" And both drivers gave me a pretty good Idea, here I am, Trying to get going. I hope I wasn't annoying, and the were both pretty talkative about it.

Am I annoying PAX? Be honest.