• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pax applies sunscreen on in my car.

LinnyVan

So a family of four squeezes in my car. The dad gets in my front seat.. he must have weighed about 250 plus pounds. The whole car sank when I started to drive. On the way to their drop off in West Hollywood from downtown LA, he starts putting suntan lotion on his arms that I could see while I was driving. When he was finished he said to me that he got some on my dashboard and laughed. I made light of it because this family was so obnoxious I couldn't wait for them to get out of my car I said that I had some Armor All in the trunk and I'd wipe it off. Then the mother in the back with the two teenage boys said they were putting on sunscreen and I asked them not to because you're going to get grease on my seat belts oh my God I just don't believe people...! I mean this is got to be the rudest thing in three years that I've seen on my rides. In retrospect, should I have taken a photo of my dashboard and asked for a cleaning fee?

LinnyVan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Duh. You already hated having them in the car. That’s an easy 1* and report to Uber.
You know you're so right! I had had such a long morning and I was downtown. Just wanted to end it not deal with it. Next time if this happens I'll keep my mouth shut and not say I can clean it. Just not say anything and at the end of the ride take photos explain what happened.

jazzapt

Could you get a cleaning fee for that? We once took my wife's black-on-black with leather car on a beach vacation. It took tons of scrubbing to get the dried sunscreen lotion off the seats, and we couldn't get all of it. It eventually faded away after a few months.

Kay1661

So a family of four squeezes in my car. The dad gets in my front seat.. he must have weighed about 250 plus pounds. The whole car sank when I started to drive. On the way to their drop off in West Hollywood from downtown LA, he starts putting suntan lotion on his arms that I could see while I was driving. When he was finished he said to me that he got some on my dashboard and laughed. I made light of it because this family was so obnoxious I couldn't wait for them to get out of my car I said that I had some Armor All in the trunk and I'd wipe it off. Then the mother in the back with the two teenage boys said they were putting on sunscreen and I asked them not to because you're going to get grease on my seat belts oh my God I just don't believe people...! I mean this is got to be the rudest thing in three years that I've seen on my rides. In retrospect, should I have taken a photo of my dashboard and asked for a cleaning fee?
You were sitting right next to him. Why didn’t you say something before he made a mess?

U phoria

Semen on dash.. $150

MrMahogany

Of course you should have taken a photo and asked for a cleaning fee. If there were any noticeable spots that you could see in the photo, you’d get the fee.

This has happened to me twice before with girls who wear short skirts and stain my seats with vagina sweat (or pee for all I know). I took photos and submitted as “bodily fluid” stains and got my $80. Right after taking the photos I cleaned the seats with Lysol to disinfect and Armor all. Luckily I have leather seats so it cleans right off. Mind you it wasn’t puddles of fluid or whatever, just small stains. I’m guessing when I mentioned “bodily fluids” it gives it a kinda gross credibility. Nevertheless it’s nasty and imma get paid for it.