• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Pax 1-star rating has me seriously bummed...

Catty Patty

Today I gave 20 rides, and seemed to have happy pax. Until I got to the end of the day and found out that one of them rated me 1-star. Said my car wasn’t clean (that’s BS because I got several compliments on the cleanliness from other pax), complained about my music (I had very quiet easy-listening on), bad conversation (I let the pax lead the convo and I basically agree to everything they say, lol), etc. I know many of you just let this kind of stuff roll off your back, but this is just grating on me. I try to provide top notch service, and I find this pax complaint insulting. Almost 500 rides, and it’s my first 1-star. Suggestions??

MHR

Today I gave 20 rides, and seemed to have happy pax. Until I got to the end of the day and found out that one of them rated me 1-star. Said my car wasn’t clean (that’s BS because I got several compliments on the cleanliness from other pax), complained about my music (I had very quiet easy-listening on), bad conversation (I let the pax lead the convo and I basically agree to everything they say, lol), etc. I know many of you just let this kind of stuff roll off your back, but this is just grating on me. I try to provide top notch service, and I find this pax complaint insulting. Almost 500 rides, and it’s my first 1-star. Suggestions??
She threw every complaint at you in order to get a free ride from whichever app she used.

It used to bother me in the beginning as well but now I really don‘t give a rat’s rear end.

Sometimes people just suck.

Catty Patty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Question: Why does it matter to you? You do realize that anything above 4.6 is an account in good standing. Even if your Uber Pro was up for review, you only need an 4.85 to qualify for that.
I don’t know why it matters. It shouldn’t. But it does. Maybe just because it was a longer day than usual... ??‍♀
Post automatically merged:

She threw every complaint at you in order to get a free ride from whichever app she used.

It used to bother me in the beginning as well but now I really don‘t give a rat’s rear end.

Sometimes people just suck.
That’s what I’m telling myself. But I’m apparently not listening ??

MHR

I don’t know why it matters. It shouldn’t. But it does. Maybe just because it was a longer day than usual... ??‍♀
Post automatically merged:

That’s what I’m telling myself. But I’m apparently not listening ??
It gets easier to let it go, I promise.

Think about what we get paid compared to the enormous amount of BS we sometimes have to deal with.

I no longer get paid enough to let this stuff worry me.

My ride is clean, I’m always cleaned up, I’m polite to everyone. I know I‘m not the problem, the pax is.

Catty Patty

It gets easier to let it go, I promise.

Think about what we get paid compared to the enormous amount of BS we sometimes have to deal with.

I no longer get paid enough to let this stuff worry me.

My ride is clean, I’m always cleaned up, I’m polite to everyone. I know I‘m not the problem, the pax is.
I like your attitude - thanks for the advice!

Cold Fusion

If you’re a “True & Dedicated” Uber driver: ??

You’d stalk and harass that passenger at home and work place,??
Until passenger files a complaint, Uber deactivated U and Law Enforcement takes you into custody
for future trial??

Then that passenger will file a $2.3ML Negligence suit against Uber for allowing
You on the Driver platform. ?

everybody wins ‼
passenger is a new millionaire✔
and u get free room & board for 3-5 years ?

Catty Patty

my first 4 bummed me out. My first 1 rating will be worse. I'll certainly be here sharing and getting the 'ratings don't matter, ignore them blah blah. They do matter.
It seems like it’s only the bad ratings that matter. 1 stupid bad rating in almost 500 rides. And I let that get to me. Anything less than 5 ticks me off. I’ve had 7 4-stars and 2 3-stars and they bugged me too.

MuchoMiles

It hurts so much in the beginning ... I remember when a 4 upset me

Later it’s nothing.

Many people are ignorant of the only law in existence, karma.

May karma be swift !!!

Keep your game on ..... the good rides balance the BS out.

I’m really appreciative of all the good.
Why focus on the bad ????

Let it “all” go.

In reality, nothing matters. (Really)

SHalester

For me I want to know WHY less than stars. What did I do? No knowing, or being able to guess will drive me nuts. The 4 i know who and the why. It was a 'I'm late pax, please hurry and speed' type. That after I got to her w/in 2 minutes of the ping. sheesh. get a grip and schedule yourself better, lady.

Catty Patty

It hurts so much in the beginning ... I remember when a 4 upset me

Later it’s nothing.

Many people are ignorant of the only law in existence, karma.

May karma be swift !!!

Keep your game on ..... the good rides balance the BS out.

I’m really appreciative of all the good.
Why focus on the bad ????

Let it “all” go.

In reality, nothing matters. (Really)
Letting it go... ?

Attachments

SHalester

my bigger issue with ratings. Isn't non 5 stars. It's the pax who don''t even rate to begin with. In my case over 50% don't. Drives me bonkers. Almost to the point I'm about to ask them to rate me when they exit the vehicle. BUT I'm afraid they will see that as me asking for a tip, which I won't do. Oh well.

Catty Patty

my bigger issue with ratings. Isn't non 5 stars. It's the pax who don''t even rate to begin with. In my case over 50% don't. Drives me bonkers. Almost to the point I'm about to ask them to rate me when they exit the vehicle. BUT I'm afraid they will see that as me asking for a tip, which I won't do. Oh well.
I think my rating percentage is right around 50% of total pax too. My guess is that the ones who don’t rate are the same people who think we’re their crappy hired help who aren’t worthy of their rating...