Pausing Trip Requests - New Feature

financeguy13

Anyone use the new "Stop Trip Requests" feature yet? Just saw it in my app today. I'll be using this on every trip, lol.

On a side note, it seems there's been more features added to the driver app lately. Is this unusual or has Uber always been adding features constantly? Was thinking it maybe due to the increasing driver complaints and to satisfy drivers more. However, I've only been using the app since April.

HotRodriguez75

Anyone use the new "Stop Trip Requests" feature yet? Just saw it in my app today. I'll be using this on every trip, lol.

On a side note, it seems there's been more features added to the driver app lately. Is this unusual or has Uber always been adding features constantly? Was thinking it maybe due to the increasing driver complaints and to satisfy drivers more. However, I've only been using the app since April.
Editing: Just watched the video. LOL. But not available on IOS.

IOS or Android? And what does it look like?

financeguy13

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

IOS. This is just the main screen. I haven't taken trip with it yet, so I don't have a screenshot of the waybill on/off switch.

Attachments

financeguy13

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

It's on my Android too. I have one but haven't used it for Uber.

Android has a Google traffic on/off switch for the map. Has that been there before? I really like that as I have been opening up Google maps for traffic on highway trips. I use an iPad Mini for my main device that attaches to my air vent with velcro. I guess now I'm gonna have to use my Android tablet (LG GPadF 8.0) because of this feature.

If not everyone has this feature, then since when have I been a special driver to get a new feature early on? I'm only 5 months into this gig. I did read that the "Pause/Stop trip requests" feature was supposed to be introduced a month or two ago so maybe just arriving in DFW?

Last edited: