pause lyft line

OGT

Sure you can, after you pick up the first passenger put it in airplane mode but make sure you take it off when you get close to the destination

I don't pick up line so I never do it. Only time I do is when it's hi prime time and if that's the case I'm one more pickups

os2wiz

Even if it does work, you won't be able to use cell phone nav apps while you're in airplane mode. I don't have nav in my car.

OGT

Hmmm I always use 2 or 3 phones so i never had that problem lol. Go to app settings and turn the location permission off for uber. That should still have the same effect because they won't know where you are.

Ardery

tried it.
does NOT work.
will stop current ride from working properly. it won't calculate your ride. when you turn off GPS, it will get locked / frozen at the location you turned it off at, and the app will think you stopped moving.

tried it. tried it. tried it.
IT WON'T WORK.

fastestcarz

lmao ok so im doomed. i didnt try it as yet though. only option is to cancel the next line.

i really efing hate the auto add. it pissess me off. because it doesnt even show if its primetime. im sure as hell not taking all the auto que. i ended up cancelling many