Passengers getting stupid or what ?

Xxx sucker

Pls don't take your frustration to the passengers! Slaves to humiliate are getting to them and they exploited to the fullest!

Last edited:

dumbdriver

So now they see you're there in 5 minutes right ? It chaged to 7 minutes they call hysterical asking where are you !!! Ok idiot I can't make my car levitate and do a 360 in the air right ??? Be patient asswipe or wait 45 minutes for $60 cab !!!
this is why Uber has now started a on demand helicopter service ! tell them next time use it. art Kelly sings I Believe I Can Fly while they are in route

rman954

The past two weeks the pax have been extra derp. Wrong address followed by wrong address. My ratings have also tanked, 4.93 to 4.70. Pretty sure who one starred me were two absolutely wasted guys in Wilton Manors who made completely inappropriate remarks to me (if I were a woman it would definitely be considered sexual harassment and grounds for termination). But I get a 1 star for my trouble and a minimum fare! Thanks Uber!

ShadyBrady

Stupid pax - reason 530 of why UberFool is such a bad idea. I can't drive 1 night without someone having one of their addresses wrong, pin not matching the address, giving me directions to go east when their destination is west, etc.

dumbdriver

Pls don't take your frustration to the passengers! Slaves to humiliate are giving to them and they exploited to the fullest!
I think a group of cab drivers in the Northeast started this they would take Uber free coupons and then rides short trips and rate the drivers low one and two! Uber hasn't figured out how to stop this yet

ChevyVolt

dumbdriver--I used to drive a hack--that's EXACTLY the kind of tactics they will use! It's definitely the norm-- hit below the belt. I quit that after seeing the damn corruption in the dispatch office.

Milito

I drive a cab over the weekends, and yes there is less work, bit i am making the same amount money i was making before, nowadays. The only good thing about uber is that you guys have taken away all the riders that we hated (short, rides, cheap, entitled UM students, conplainers) taxi driving has never been better for me

dumbdriver

The past two weeks the pax have been extra derp. Wrong address followed by wrong address. My ratings have also tanked, 4.93 to 4.70. Pretty sure who one starred me were two absolutely wasted guys in Wilton Manors who made completely inappropriate remarks to me (if I were a woman it would definitely be considered sexual harassment and grounds for termination). But I get a 1 star for my trouble and a minimum fare! Thanks Uber!
passengers should be able to send up signal flares so we can identify their location easier

Uber chick in miami

Taxi drivers should not be upset at us drivers. We are all just trying to feed our families like you are. Taxi companies should take their frustration out on Uber as a company. We are not the ones getting the billions.

And what do Uber drivers have against the taxi cabs?

Can we all just get along? Lol

Milito

I
Taxi drivers should not be upset at us drivers. We are all just trying to feed our families like you are. Taxi companies should take their frustration out on Uber as a company. We are not the ones getting the billions.

And what do Uber drivers have against the taxi cabs?

Can we all just get along? Lol
commenta ppl make like the smelly cabs, i want to see how uber cars are gonna smell in two years from now lol uber chick we are cool

JoeJoseph

I always get compliments on my car and I am sick of the low fares that Uber charges. My car is airport quality lol so I stay away from pool and 3 dollar fares unless I get caught after drop offs.

Manotas

I always get compliments on my car and I am sick of the low fares that Uber charges. My car is airport quality lol so I stay away from pool and 3 dollar fares unless I get caught after drop offs.
Me too... right before they try to eat and drink in it or wipe their hands all over

NtroP

If your pax isn't at the place where they dropped the pin, send a quick text after 1 minute upon arrival.

"This is ___, your Lyft/Uber driver. I'm out front in a (car model & color). Look forward to seeing you soon."

It'll take them roughly 1-2 minutes to respond. If they say they'll be right out, great. If they call or text to tell you to go to another place, either keep them talking for another minute for them to give you specific directions... then AT 5 MINUTES CANCEL AS A NO SHOW!

It's not your fault they don't know how to drop a pin or enter an address and IF YOU DO go looking for them, you're damn near guaranteed a lower rating.

ShadyBrady

And if you cancel on them, hope that you don't get another call from them soon. I always start near my home, and see repeat faces often.

NtroP

If I cancel for whatever reason on one platform, I turn it off for 5 minutes and keep going with the other one active. Wrong address pax are learning experiences.