Passengers canceling trip in middle of ride?

AAApone

Anyone else have this happen to them? Had one guy I picked up going from one bar to another cancel his trip like 100ft from drop off location like he was trying to get out of paying. Reported it to uber but of course I just get a bs response saying I should have stopped the car and made them request another ride to finish it. Luckily this has only happened once so far to me but if it happens again any passenger is gonna be walking.

You should have took them back to there pick up location, see how they enjoy trying to get a free ride and can walk now

Go into a near by hub, explain the rider tried to get a free ride by cancelling on you when you were within walking distance of the dropoff location and he tried to scam you out the fare

Ub3r!$t!c

Anyone else have this happen to them? Had one guy I picked up going from one bar to another cancel his trip like 100ft from drop off location like he was trying to get out of paying. Reported it to uber but of course I just get a bs response saying I should have stopped the car and made them request another ride to finish it. Luckily this has only happened once so far to me but if it happens again any passenger is gonna be walking.

Once you started the trip, you're going to get paid if you drove off like at least a block. So if some d-bag try to cancel the trip midway then just kick them the f*ck off your car. You going to get paid for whatever distance you drove them. These @@@@ know what they're doing so don't take any sh*t from them.

1iquid5nake

Which part of town did this happen in so everyone can watch out for these mofos.

Robnhud

Happened to me once.

"Sorry kiss, but I don't feel comfortable just dropping you off in the middle of nowhere. Let me drop you back off at the bar I picked you up at."

tootsie

Don't email uber call them. Uber email is trash

Personally I like dropping them in the Third Ward....
When was the last time u were in 3rd ward? 1 word GENTERFICATION. I would love to live in 3rd ward but the chances of me finding a new house in my price range is NONE. 5th ward is next. U really want to drop them somewhere drop them off at Forum Park Drive off the hoe stroll on bissonett.

darkshy77

When was the last time u were in 3rd ward? 1 word GENTERFICATION. I would love to live in 3rd ward but the chances of me finding a new house in my price range is NONE. 5th ward is next. U really want to drop them somewhere drop them off at Forum Park Drive off the hoe stroll on bissonett.
U of h area is still hood.
Midtown was crack city in the 80's
Now spring that is ruff

I have nuts

Exactly. Or I would have dropped his ass off in haverstock apartments on the north side. Let all the gang bangers deal with him.

yamafx4dude

Interestingly, I thought someone did this to me on a lyft ride. But apparently I lost network signal. You got me paranoid now.

yamafx4dude

I had one guy ask me "is that going to be like that the whole trip?" referring to the navigation voice. I'd like to have cancelled him mid trip for that $4 ride.