• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Passenger said he was gonna tip me and did not. I consider this a violation of my human rights.

Reynob Moore

He lied to me. I believe I have adequate reason to sue. He stole from me to the tune of a tip.

I have to put food on my table, he said he was gonna pay me money and did not.

This is theft.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodyhead

See something say something lol

Had a passenger today that did not have cash, but he needed $5 dollar cash... gave him $5, he tipped $5 in the app, so I made 0 :rolleyes:
One time I has a 45+ lux trip and the rider asked me if I had change for $100 and I always keep change in the car tips.

So I give her 4x$20, $10, $5 and five singles. (Normally they say something like give me $90 or $80)

She said thanks and left lol

Christinebitg

Since when is not being lied to a human right?

News flash: Not everyone you meet is honest. And then there are the ones who just forgot.

C

Pulledclear

He lied to me. I believe I have adequate reason to sue. He stole from me to the tune of a tip.

I have to put food on my table, he said he was gonna pay me money and did not.

This is theft.
California is perfect for you. I’ll bet you fit in nicely.

UberBastid

OP, you are a cream puff.
emphasis on the puff.

I assume that by 'bayarea' you mean San Francisco?
You re in the right place.

Human right. LoL
** passing the Kleenex **

Gtown Driver

Uber customer not tipping? That's nothing new. Lyft has a better culture for tipping and the tip part of the app works reliably.

JC17

See something say something lol

One time I has a 45+ lux trip and the rider asked me if I had change for $100 and I always keep change in the car tips.

So I give her 4x$20, $10, $5 and five singles. (Normally they say something like give me $90 or $80)

She said thanks and left lol
That’s not kool