• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Passenger rating drivers - all the screens

Prius Mike

In case you've never seen it (I hadn't seen all of these), here is the set of rating screens presented to passengers at each star rating. With each one you'll see a set of issues that Uber associates with that rating. I like that it gives passengers some passive guidance about just how serious their issue is. For example, "Car smell" shows up as a 2-star issue, and so is potentially more serious than "Music", which shows up as 2- or 3-star. I don't necessarily agree with all of the priorities implied here, but at least I can know how Uber wants to measure me.

When you ride as a passenger, do you see different choices here?

Attachments

Danny3xd

I've been reported 3 times for not having a phone holder. I have at least 2 in the car at all times and some times 3 just for back up.

Car stinks of cig smoke. I space out and mis turns and streets and lately, don't talk.

4.86*'s LoL

Classified

In case you've never seen it (I hadn't seen all of these), here is the set of rating screens presented to passengers at each star rating. With each one you'll see a set of issues that Uber associates with that rating. I like that it gives passengers some passive guidance about just how serious their issue is. For example, "Car smell" shows up as a 2-star issue, and so is potentially more serious than "Music", which shows up as 2- or 3-star. I don't necessarily agree with all of the priorities implied here, but at least I can know how Uber wants to measure me.

When you ride as a passenger, do you see different choices here?
Yep these are the reported issues that we see when a rider isn’t happy, It’s not compulsory to select one, and many riders don’t know that you can select a certain topic, they change the topics every now and then, and sometimes it doesn’t pop up, It’s been in app for over year.
It’s also why Uber can’t tell you who gave you the reported issue, they don’t actually know,
7F7C6A95-FB89-49EB-ABFA-5DD2DC466618.jpeg

losiglow

According to Uber, if someone rates the driver as anything less than 5 stars and selects "price" as the issue, it doesn't count against the driver. Go to your ratings in the app, select the question mark in the top right, select "understanding ratings". About halfway down.

"If a rider rates a trip less than 5 stars and selects a trip issue that is unrelated to your performance (i.e. too many pickups, price, Uber app), the trip will not count toward your overall rating."

I've had passengers complain about price as if I had control over it. I've had to explain to several passengers that the driver has absolutely no control over price; that it is entirely dictated by Uber. I'm surprised that some people don't know that.

UberLyftFlexWhatever

Go get a job if you aren’t happy. I personally work minimal hours, chill out at home literally whenever I want, and make more money than I ever did working a “real” job. To each his own.
I have FT gainful employment Mr Second City chicagolyftpiper . I use the uber DF to and from work. allows me to deduct commuting expenses and have company in the car.
10 trips a week. Period

Daghighi

Go get a job if you aren’t happy. I personally work minimal hours, chill out at home literally whenever I want, and make more money than I ever did working a “real” job. To each his own.
You are soooo right about that! I work and make the amount if money that I want..then I do home. I wake up, go to sleep, make GREAT money and going to EUROPE for the first time. No complaints here.