• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Passenger Pool Scam

UberAntics

First ride of the day Get a pool ping on 1.5

pick up Ben from ucla

He gets in, I start the trip..he's going to koreatown. @@@@ my life. I hit "stop accepting new trips" and switch to waze to get this shit over with

Midway through the trip I get a ping for uber x IN THE MIDDLE OF DRIVING THIS DUDE IN THE BACKSEAT

I cancelled it and finished off the ride. Afterwards I pulled over and this trip was completely non existent.

I have a feeling this guy cancelled mid trip but the strange part was the trip didn't show up in my trip history until I emailed uber support and they finally fixed everything.

What the hell man

New Member 0001365427

pick up Ben from ucla

He gets in, I start the trip..he's going to koreatown. &%$@!* my life. I hit "stop accepting new trips" and switch to waze to get this shit over with

Midway through the trip I get a ping for uber x IN THE MIDDLE OF DRIVING THIS DUDE IN THE BACKSEAT

I cancelled it and finished off the ride. Afterwards I pulled over and this trip was completely non existent.

I have a feeling this guy cancelled mid trip but the strange part was the trip didn't show up in my trip history until I emailed uber support and they finally fixed everything.

What the hell man
Thanks for the heads up
We all should put on blast these scumbags

Adieu

Clarification: discount rates ONLY for polite groups of Asian girls.

They're generally no-risk stress-free pax.

Cause it's 3pm
Ok so you are new. Lol.

Don't worry it'll all make more sense with experience.

Btw, UCLA to Ktown can be done pretty darn quick if you know what routes NOT to take.

saucy05

You know what? pools ain't that bad anymore. If you accept a surging pool trip then the rest of the pool trips that get added will also be surging. So let's say you accept a pool trip from usc at 3x then a second pool trip is added from a non-surging area heading to Northridge, then 3x will be added to the 2nd trip!

UberZone

You know what? pools ain't that bad anymore. If you accept a surging pool trip then the rest of the pool trips that get added will also be surging. So let's say you accept a pool trip from usc at 3x then a second pool trip is added from a non-surging area heading to Northridge, then 3x will be added to the 2nd trip!
Most the Poo I've ever entertained consist of one main rider and various other shorter distance piggy backs sandwiched in between.. Pax #1 is usually the first and last drop off!

If it's surging, in this case.. is it still even worth the inbetweeners going just a few miles ?

Adieu

Most the Poo I've ever entertained consist of one main rider and various other shorter distance piggy backs sandwiched in between.. Pax #1 is usually the first and last drop off!

If it's surging, in this case.. is it still even worth the inbetweeners going just a few miles ?
ONLY if it surges up to where the minute rate is nothing to scoff at

Which, in pool's case, has to be.... >9.0x ? Lol

But at 9x, NO ONE would stop any requests that are locked into that rate. For any reason.

Nathan Diaz

pick up Ben from ucla

He gets in, I start the trip..he's going to koreatown. &%$@!* my life. I hit "stop accepting new trips" and switch to waze to get this shit over with

What the hell man
Also, f&#$@ Ben from ucla. He's a cheap a*# sc^%bag and I think once he molested a child.

UberZone

If Ben was a hacker that could manipulate the Driver ap to only send you unicorns and show you destination details, he would be a hero!