Passenger here trying to do the right thing

yeshaya

I tried to get a refund on an uber that was charged but the driver cancelled. I ended up clicking the wrong ride in my history when making the request. After I submitted the complaint I realized my mistake so I went back and put another comment that it was the wrong one then submitted the comment for the right ride. Both rides were refunded. And I emailed them 3 times saying that one of them was successful but I haven't heard back. I don't want the driver I misclicked on to be penalized, what can I do to try and rectify this? Thank you

Neoboi

I tried to get a refund on an uber that was charged but the driver cancelled. I ended up clicking the wrong ride in my history when making the request. After I submitted the complaint I realized my mistake so I went back and put another comment that it was the wrong one then submitted the comment for the right ride. Both rides were refunded. And I emailed them 3 times saying that one of them was successful but I haven't heard back. I don't want the driver I misclicked on to be penalized, what can I do to try and rectify this? Thank you
Thanks for being a standup person!

tohunt4me

You have entered the " UBER ZONE"

It may now take days of effort and dozens of E mails to straighten out.

FARIS

If you made the driver wait for you more than 5 minutes then you don't deserve a refund and if you were late 2 minutes on pool rides you don't get a refund because this is the new uber rules.

Neoboi

If you made the driver wait for you more than 5 minutes then you don't deserve a refund and if you were late 2 minutes on pool rides you don't get a refund because this is the new uber rules.
Whoa. Back off. You don't know the circumstances of their situation and they were clearly trying to fix an error they made. Jesus Christ. Be nice.

I've never had a noshow reversed and as many as I've had I'm sure people have complained to uber about it.

FARIS

Whoa. Back off. You don't know the circumstances of their situation and they were clearly trying to fix an error they made. Jesus Christ. Be nice.

I've never had a noshow reversed and as many as I've had I'm sure people have complained to uber about it.
Whoa. It is not worth it and I always charge when no show .So you want uber rules to be enforced against us but not them.I don't care about what you said up there, I'm not being rude but sometimes truth hurts.

Neoboi

Whoa. It is not worth it and I always charge when no show .So you want uber rules to be enforced against us but not them.I don't care about what you said up there, I'm not being rude but sometimes truth hurts.
Yeah. You are being rude. She asked for help to make sure a driver got paid for a trip that was actually taken because she made a simple error. And you jumped in being obtuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beur

Jack is that you?