• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Passenger films his Uber driver get out of the car and fight a guy who cut him off

Pawtism

I would be so pissed if I was the rider and I was getting charged wait time
I don't know.. paying .13 a minute (was probably like 3 minutes total with the stopping, and the arguing, and the 30 seconds of this "fight") to film your Uber driver get his butt kicked is actually kinda a good deal for the entertainment value (assuming they weren't in a hurry). :p

Last edited:

Pawtism

I don't know about his driving and how the ride went otherwise, but he definitely gets a 1 star from me for his fighting. I mean I'm autistic, and have some mobility issues (and am no fighter by any means), but I'm pretty sure I could have taken him too (and that's saying a lot, because I pretty much suck).

He reminded me of the Pugil Sticks in Basic, there was always that one guy who would just straight jab with it and nothing else (that driver was that guy hehe).

jgiun1

Yea, I don't know about fight.... That looks like ten year old kids in a playground.
It kinda reminded me the pre-fight from movie gangs of New York with Dicaprio and little Irish dude but ended up looking like the fight scene from Brady Bunch with Bobby.

Pawtism

I can't believe pax stopped recording.
Would have been great to see the moment driver gets back in car.

"Sorry about that. Just had to take care of something. So Main St. right?"
Maybe it was a two party state, so they could video him but not record his voice? But yeah, I'd have loved to have heard what he said hehe. "Sorry you had to watch me get my arse kicked, I just needed some uh.. exercise so, uh.. I didn't fall asleep.. yeah.."

MHR

I don't know about his driving and how the ride went otherwise, but he definitely gets a 1 star from me for his fighting. I mean I'm autistic, and have some mobility issues (and am no fighter by any means), but I'm pretty sure I could have taken him too (and that's saying a lot, because I pretty much suck).

He reminded me of the Pugil Sticks in Basic, there was always that one guy who would just straight jab with it and nothing else (that driver was that guy hehe).
I just spit scalding hot coffee all over myself, thanks Pawtism :p:biggrin:

ratethis

I had to watch it twice.. WTF. As far as entertainment value I'd give it a 1 Star, the Whitney Houston music was probably the only reason I watched it twice. That made it all the more entertaining.

I'd have been ok with paying the wait time, just to be able to show people what my ride ( and day) was like.