Passenger disputes Uber no show fee, UBER STEALS IT BACK FROM ME

rrober4

I had a passenger that I waited for at least 7 minutes before driving off and getting that 3.75 no show fee, 2 days later I find out that they disputed it and Uber took it out of my account and gave it back, man if Uber no longer honors their rider no show fee then I'm just going to drive off as soon as I see no one's at the pickup destination, wow.

NuberUber

I had a passenger that I waited for at least 7 minutes before driving off and getting that 3.75 no show fee, 2 days later I find out that they disputed it and Uber took it out of my account and gave it back, man if Uber no longer honors their rider no show fee then I'm just going to drive off as soon as I see no one's at the pickup destination, wow.
Just email them and they will credit it back to you

El maracaibero

That's why i alway take a screen shot when i get the request, when i arrive and whe i drop off, at the end of the day i double check with my report and only backup on my pc ( for 30 days) canceled rides.

Bad uber pro

That's why i alway take a screen shot when i get the request, when i arrive and whe i drop off, at the end of the day i double check with my report and only backup on my pc ( for 30 days) canceled rides.
Sounds like too much work lol, there is easier ways to do it :smiles:

DudeGuy

Did you try to contact them the passenger via text or call? It sucks, but Uber may not give it back if you didn't. But like others mentioned, email support...