• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Passenger complaints.

Bradnies

I gave a passenger a five star ratings (I could tell he's a jerk in real life but he was pleasant enough on the drive) He ended up leaving his phone in my car. I went out of my way to bring it back to him and he gave me a one star. I just started driving and had a 5 before I picked him up so I figured the math and know he gave me a one. Is there a way to change my rating or at least make a complaint. Uber should be able to track people by complaints instead of just ratings. I have a feeling this guy could be a real jerk to other drivers.

forqalso

PAX aren't required to rate right after the ride. The poor rating could be from a ride days ago. Uber should have ratings default to five stars after a reasonable amount of time.

naplestom75

I gave a passenger a five star ratings (I could tell he's a jerk in real life but he was pleasant enough on the drive) He ended up leaving his phone in my car. I went out of my way to bring it back to him and he gave me a one star. I just started driving and had a 5 before I picked him up so I figured the math and know he gave me a one. Is there a way to change my rating or at least make a complaint. Uber should be able to track people by complaints instead of just ratings. I have a feeling this guy could be a real jerk to other drivers.
Uber will never erase someone's rating, regardless of the story you give them and how much of an a-hole they were.

SafeT

You will never see 5.0 rating again. It is impossible to keep. You will be 4.7 soon enough, like most everyone.