"Passenger added to que"

CharlesG

When having a ride with lyft and you get that message, do you get the same PT or not? Lyft sucks at those kind of details.

Brian G.

I've noticed that at times when pt is high. 99% of the time I cancel all incoming line rides.

CharlesG

I've noticed that at times when pt is high. 99% of the time I cancel all incoming line rides.

No I'm talking about regular rides. They like automatically add the next passenger. They give you the option to remove but I always wondered if the same pt applies or if it has a pt.

E30addixt

With Lyft, it will probably always be a mystery. I suspect it's very similar to stacked Uber pings though; so maybe.

Ihateyou

When having a ride with lyft and you get that message, do you get the same PT or not? Lyft sucks at those kind of details.

Despite Uber making it clear that stacked POOL rides get paid out at the same surge as the first ride, I've had to call twice in the past week to get this corrected. And it took multiple calls each time.

So even though Uber has a clearer policy, sadly, it's not like it matters sometimes.

cdm813

PT applies to the entire Line, but it ends when your vehicle is empty regardless of whether or not you get a message prior stating "Another passenger has been added to your queue."