• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Partying with a girl I met through Uber

Would it be weird if my ex is there too?

• Total voters

MSBash

So I pick up this girl last Saturday. (I’ll call her Sarah, for the sake of this story)
She gets in the front seat and we’re having a great conversation. Then she says, you’re cute, are you single?

Me: No, I have a gf
Her: How long have you 2 been dating?
Me: About a year
Her: Oh, so nothing serious
Me: I guess

We start discussing random topics for the remainder of the trip. We get to her house, and she asks me

Her: What’s your number?
Me: That’s probably not a good idea
Her: Your gf doesn’t let you have friends?

I ended up giving her my number. A couple of days later, I’m hanging out with the gf and Sarah starts texting me. I didn’t want to text back, and my gf starts asking questions, I find out that both Sarah and my gf have mutual friends, great! One thing leads to another, we get in a big fight and haven’t spoke since.

Fast forward to today, Sarah texts me “hey, what are you doing?” Were texting back and forth and then she says “we’re having a party tomorrow, you should come over.”

I want to say f it and just go. Do you guys think it would be weird if my ex or whatever, is there too?

doyousensehumor

A couple of days later, I’m hanging out with the gf and Sarah starts texting me. I didn’t want to text back, and my gf starts asking questions, I find out that both Sarah and my gf have mutual friends, great! One thing leads to another, we get in a big fight and haven’t spoke since.
Sarah owes you for the break up with the gf of 1 year. I say go for it.

But you have to report back here. We want details!

KK2929

So I pick up this girl last Saturday. (I’ll call her Sarah, for the sake of this story)
She gets in the front seat and we’re having a great conversation. Then she says, you’re cute, are you single?

We start discussing random topics for the remainder of the trip. We get to her house, and she asks me

I ended up giving her my number. A couple of days later, I’m hanging out with the gf and Sarah starts texting me. I didn’t want to text back, and my gf starts asking questions, I find out that both Sarah and my gf have mutual friends, great! One thing leads to another, we get in a big fight and haven’t spoke since.

Fast forward to today, Sarah texts me “hey, what are you doing?” Were texting back and forth and then she says “we’re having a party tomorrow, you should come over.”

I want to say f it and just go. Do you guys think it would be weird if my ex or whatever, is there too?
-----------------------------
Yes, it will be weird but I doubt if you would care. It is all just a game to you anyway.
You date someone for a year and do not feel it is serious. From your x-gf reaction, she did not agree.
Keep in mind. Either this was a set up between your x-gf and this female or your new gf interest hooks up with most of the men she meets and is hot for, which is probably most of them. Easy mark. With her, ALWAYS, wear protection.
Hope you get exactly what you deserve !!!!! Also, hope your x-gf tells you to !!!
Easy come -- easy go, right ???

Last edited by a moderator:

MSBash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What kind of girlfriend is this if you have just a fight and haven't spoken since? I know that sounds like a weird question but how do you know you've officially broken up? And aren't you upset that you spent a year together with someone and it all broke up?

Maybe I have it all backwards?
This wasn’t your typical fight. It seemed like one fight brought up everything to the table. Of course I was upset, but somethings that were said, you just can’t come back from.

At the end of the day, I’m glad I found out about her immaturity now rather than later.

Last edited:

KK2929

This wasn’t your typical fight. It seemed like one fight brought up everything to the table. Of course I was upset, but somethings that were said, you just can’t come back from.
------------------------
Got news for you -- when you gave this broad your phone number you were already walking out the gf's door.
Sarah will probably dump you for the next Uber driver or whoever is unlucky enough to catch her eye. Karma is waiting for you.

MSBash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
-----------------------------
It is all just a game to you anyway.
I wouldn’t be in a committed relationship if I wanted to fool around with other girls.
Post automatically merged:

Hope you get exactly what you deserve !!!!! Also, hope your x-gf tells you to !!!

Amsoil Uber Connect

Me: Perhaps we should go inside and discuss this further. :sneaky:

Sara is testing you to see what your made of. And in the end you will lose both.

However Sara could be a Nympho and break your heart. I dunno I'm not there. These are only educated experiences talking.

tohunt4me

ALWAYS LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND PICK OUT THE WOMEN . . .

Last edited: