1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Partner App Not Working?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by lifestyle, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Hey I just dropped off a rider and went to rate her and the app stopped working...is anyone else experiencing this?

Casuale Haberdasher likes this.
  2. xxpert

xxpert

Yes. Happens from time to time

3. xxpert

xxpert

Its worst when u wane rate that specific pax 1* and system crash. Oooohhhrrr

4. Ugh...this is so lame :cool:

5. Thanks for the confirmation

6. POST # 1/lifestylelifestyle: Check with Other
    UPNF Members in
    the LA/OC SubForum about the ZELLO
    Network in the Combined Counties.
    IT IS the Fastest Communications Net-
    work for NUberers!

"Preserve Your LEGAL RIGHTS...please
    read Your Partnership Agreement. NEW
    DRIVERS have
    only 30 Days to OPT-OUT
    OF BINDING ARBITRATION!"
    https://uberpeople.net/posts/402925

This has been a Drivers' Service ALERT
    provided as a Courtesy by the Notables:

chi1cabbychi1cabby ......&......
    Casuale HaberdasherCasuale Haberdasher .

7. ScUberdoo

ScUberdoo

Driving:
    UberX
    I just posted about this on a new thread. Good to see something is wrong with the system, not my account!

lifestyle likes this.
  8. Ziggy

Ziggy

Yep ... not working here either. I even uninstalled / reinstalled app ... nada, zippo, zilch. On that note, I guess I'll grab a nap. Hopefully, the app will be working in time for me to take the early morning crowd to the airport

lifestyle likes this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy

I wonder what Uber will do if we all send Uber a bill for lost revenue ... after all, we tried to work. *Technology company my a$$ ... they probably hired the same programmers that built healthcare.gov ... sheesh

Bill 99, xxpert and lifestyle like this.
  10. I was on a roll!!! This is just wrong :mad:

Ziggy likes this.
  11. IUberULongTime

IUberULongTime

Driving:
    UberX
    What so you mean stop working? Have you try closing the app completely and turning it back on. Have you try restarting your phone? Check your phone data connection.. Did you drop of the pax in a different zone? Need more detail..some people just dont know how to troubleshoot.

12. xxpert

xxpert

I always wonder who that guy was or is if he is still alive

13. uber pro

uber pro

Driving:
    UberX
    Yes, just now finishrd a ride. It was asking me to rate the pax but i did not end the ride. It ended by itself after i got to the dropoff adress. First time to see that.
    After i rated.it gave me the total$$ of ride.
    Strange

14. Ziggy

Ziggy

App is obviously built by people who have never driven a pax ... and they probably don't own cars either

15. Ziggy

Ziggy

I finally gave up on the app ... after numerous attempts to start it, reinstall it, etc ... just grabbed myself 7 solid hours of sleep. Reinstalled the app in the morning ... there was a new update ... and it's working. *granted ... I sent Uber a bunch of nasty emails & texts before I called it a night ... so maybe they saw how many drivers were unable to connect and they created a patch. But the Uber Partner app has to be the buggiest piece of software I have seen in a long time ... normally, I'd ask for a "REFUND"; but maybe I need to send them a bill for lost revenue ... though considering their blatant disregard for driver earnings anyway (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-hill/how-stephen-colbert-blew-_b_8128292.html) it would be a total waste of my time.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  16. jaimeritchie

jaimeritchie

Driving:
    UberX
    they dont give a damn. theyre rich n set for life. so are their kids n future grandkuds. they dont care that this costs us money and wastes time and energy. they got what they wanted. im gna drive for lyft cuz this **** is dumb. lyft has problems too but not near as many and they care more about their drivers.

17. Ziggy

Ziggy

Of course we have a buggy driver app ... after all, as long as it "sort of" works ... that's all the Uber cares about. Yet, they'll tell their investors "look at all the updates and features we've rolled out to the drivers" ... when, in fact, the truth is "look at all the bug patches Uber had to roll out to the drivers so we could make more money"; and "oh by the way, someone figure out how we can charge the drivers for the programming fixes to the driver app".

18. Ziggy

Ziggy

Don't kid yourself ... Lyft may appear to be the lesser of 2 evils; but you're still an expendable commodity to Lyft. Lyft doesn't have a Select or Lux program; so until they do, I'm going to have to stick it out with Uber ... cause I'm not driving my $50K lux car for $1.35/mi.

Overall, I think Sidecar has the best driver centric platform; however, there aren't enough riders except in places like SF or LA

19. bgftp29

bgftp29

Driving:
    UberX
    Had an interesting couple of trips over the weekend. Kept getting calls to take people to something called the Brew HA HA. Was in a remote area and when I dropped of my passengers had to drive about 2 miles before I could log out of the trip. Told all my passengers once I figured out what was going on. Was funny cause by my 4th trip in and out of there I could see a bunch of other Uber drivers pulled over checking their phones. I'm assuming trying to check out.