• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Particularly Smelly Rider

Fred Ex

Watch out for an SF rider STEPHEN (all caps), he stinks to high heaven, hasn't washed in so long he's like rotten cheese and it lingers. He may also be doing drug runs (getting cash from an ATM to meet a guy at Ellis & Larkin, you decide), so you've got that in your car if you pick him up on the way back.

mrwy

ive been very close to ending the trip once i notice how bad someone smell.

i know i do uber to much when i just had a dream about me trying to stop a dirty construction working from getting in my car.

Ms Stein Fanboy

Brand new pax obviously. Hopefully he's in jail soon, but not likely in liberal sf
I was banned once for typing that second to last word. Banned for misspelling a wird5to get around banned word filter. I was mocking the tards who actually use the word tho. You actually use the word.:rolleyes: If you aren't banned, then eff those guys who do the banning.

Fred Ex

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was banned once for typing that second to last word. Banned for misspelling a wird5to get around banned word filter. I was mocking the tards who actually use the word tho. You actually use the word.:rolleyes: If you aren't banned, then eff those guys who do the banning.
It's not what you write but does someone press the Report button. Mods don't read every post, life's too short.

what was his rating?
No idea. I never look at it till I arrive. And I 5*'d him. Then the usual 3 emails with Uber to make sure we never meet again. We all get smelly ones from time to time, but this guy was special.

LoveHateThisJob

The only people who smell are usually the Indians, and they smell like Straight up Sweat and Chicken Tikka Masala.

I personally think that's a fact, not being racist, but we'll see what the MODS think.

Overall, if i can't breathe, hes getting out of my car. I've tolerated some pretty stinky people before too.

Fred Ex

The only people who smell are usually the Indians, and they smell like Straight up Sweat and Chicken Tikka Masala.

I personally think that's a fact, not being racist, but we'll see what the MODS think.

Overall, if i can't breathe, hes getting out of my car. I've tolerated some pretty stinky people before too.
Good luck with that one.

What I'm noticing more & more is any pickup from any restaurant is there's a particular slightly sour smell of pasta or bread / dough on pax's breath, never noticed it when I've just eaten but it must be there.

social_lubericant

These are all reasons I always had a can of scented Febreeze in the trunk--was helpful a handful of times. Smelliest pax was 2 20ish women.

GoatLove

You just reminded me that I have pastrami in my hatchback trunk.

And not Johnny Pastrami. An actual half sandwhich.

Fred Ex

You just reminded me that I have pastrami in my hatchback trunk.

And not Johnny Pastrami. An actual half sandwhich.
Are you just keeping it there in case you get hungry one day?

These are all reasons I always had a can of scented Febreeze in the trunk--was helpful a handful of times. Smelliest pax was 2 20ish women.
I used Ozium when he got out, then Febreeze HD after the next pax, but I could still smell it. I think it got into my nose. Poor paxs were choking on all the odor neutralizers. Better than rotten cheese-foot though.

Offshore808

There's quite a few cultures out there that don't place as much importance on deodorant as Americans do. 1st generation Indians are known to be one, I don't think that statement is racist. I use the stuff a couple times a day, it's too bad it's toxic like pretty much everything else we ingest or use on our bodies these days. Smell good and shave a few months off your life, or smell like Bigfoot's you know what and live a bit longer...

Blunt power