• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Part Time Driver - Got a call today from Sarah from a US number

Sharkie

Got a call just now (from a US number). Question they asked - We noticed you haven't driven in the last 60 days and hence wanted to check if you have any questions so that we can help you get back on the road?

Assume they are calling Drivers who are not very active (like me).

Any of you folks got a similar call? and what was your response?

Infrequent

Got a call just now (from a US number). Question they asked - We noticed you haven't driven in the last 60 days and hence wanted to check if you have any questions so that we can help you get back on the road?

Assume they are calling Drivers who are not very active (like me).

Any of you folks got a similar call? and what was your response?
Are you willing to disclose your own response? Make it worth my while; I was out-of-state; I was giving my car a rest; I was protecting my Star rating; I was traumatised by a passenger; I am driving exclusively for Go-Catch; mind your own business, you are already tracing my movements through the app?

Graham J

Thanks for reaching out and I can be back on the road in a heartbeat. Pretty easy, since Uber dropped the rates last year to make me more successful and the price of fuel went up I can't afford to drive. I would love to drive again so to help me you can increase the rates and make me less successful.

Sharkie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks folks. Sounds like you guys didn't receive such call.

My response was that I was on vacation. I did call out about the low rates to which Sarah said oh thanks for the feedback and I will pass it to our management

Udmelbourne

I didn't get a phone call while i was in overseas but they did text msg me and asking that we have noticed you are not online for few weeks now. I just ignored it. Even they were giving me incentives to drive.