Uber Drivers Forum banner

Parking

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  babasanfur 
#1 ·
Any tips on free or cheap parking in town for a couple of hours (to nip to gym/go for a run etc)?

#7 ·
I can use most but I like Oasis in Covent Garden and I like to run in the parks (Hyde etc).
Any cheapish parking round those ends?

Top end of Regents Park used to be ok towards Camden but probably changed since I last was there?!

What kind of gym you go where there's no parking but it's free. Is it the 24 hour one where you enter your mates code but don't want anyone to see your car in case they identify you if they find out.
No I also work as a coach and trainer so can use most gyms for free. I don't drive to them ordinarily but when I start PH I obviously will do- ok?

#12 ·
What if I don't drive around yet?

Every borough has a cpz map you can Google.

There are a few bits and pieces without much restriction or short hours restrictions.

It's not central London but most of the area by the heath isn't controlled long hours.

Also remember that the hours of a cpz actually apply to the single yellow lines and pay and display bays. Residents bays apply at all times if there isn't a time in much of Westminster.
Thank you

#11 ·
Every borough has a cpz map you can Google.

There are a few bits and pieces without much restriction or short hours restrictions.

It's not central London but most of the area by the heath isn't controlled long hours.

Also remember that the hours of a cpz actually apply to the single yellow lines and pay and display bays. Residents bays apply at all times if there isn't a time in much of Westminster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.