Inshur

Parking

Towie

Any tips on free or cheap parking in town for a couple of hours (to nip to gym/go for a run etc)?

Towie

Where exactly is the gym?

I can use most but I like Oasis in Covent Garden and I like to run in the parks (Hyde etc).
Any cheapish parking round those ends?

Top end of Regents Park used to be ok towards Camden but probably changed since I last was there?!

What kind of gym you go where there's no parking but it's free. Is it the 24 hour one where you enter your mates code but don't want anyone to see your car in case they identify you if they find out.

No I also work as a coach and trainer so can use most gyms for free. I don't drive to them ordinarily but when I start PH I obviously will do- ok?

I know not what I do

G
I can use most but I like Oasis in Covent Garden and I like to run in the parks (Hyde etc).
Any cheapish parking round those ends?

Top end of Regents Park used to be ok towards Camden but probably changed since I last was there?!

No I also work as a coach and trainer so can use most gyms for free. I don't drive to them ordinarily but when I start PH I obviously will do- ok?
brilliant, good luck finding free parking in London you must be one of the new part timers that fell for the I'm thick as 2 planks radio ad.
Got to go surge party in town.

Emmbee

Every borough has a cpz map you can Google.

There are a few bits and pieces without much restriction or short hours restrictions.

It's not central London but most of the area by the heath isn't controlled long hours.

Also remember that the hours of a cpz actually apply to the single yellow lines and pay and display bays. Residents bays apply at all times if there isn't a time in much of Westminster.

Towie

Do you really have to ask such a question , can you not read the restriction signs at the side of every road while driving around .

What if I don't drive around yet?

Every borough has a cpz map you can Google.

There are a few bits and pieces without much restriction or short hours restrictions.

It's not central London but most of the area by the heath isn't controlled long hours.

Also remember that the hours of a cpz actually apply to the single yellow lines and pay and display bays. Residents bays apply at all times if there isn't a time in much of Westminster.

Thank you

Towie

Even if you don't drive around , do you really think there's anywhere in London where you can park free or cheap .

It was a question! If anyone would know a place I figured a regular driver would be the ones to ask!
But usual helpfulness from our BC London's finest of course.....

Cabbie2B

It was a question! If anyone would know a place I figured a regular driver would be the ones to ask!
But usual helpfulness from our BC London's finest of course.....
Why would "regular" driver told such info coz he might need it???

Those r secrets of a trade mate.

Honest advice, stick to gym and what u do so far.