paper driver license in KS.

Paul TIKI

In Kansas when you get your DL renewed, they give you a temporary paper one and then in about 2 weeks you get the new one. Well, I took a picture of the temp to keep my account active and it was rejected. Resubmitted and it is now "pending review". Anybody have experience with this? What can I expect

Mars Troll Number 4

In Kansas when you get your DL renewed, they give you a temporary paper one and then in about 2 weeks you get the new one. Well, I took a picture of the temp to keep my account active and it was rejected. Resubmitted and it is now "pending review". Anybody have experience with this? What can I expect
Expect to not work until you get a higher quality one back. (then be suprised if you do)

Uber has been known to refuse temp documents.

4.9 forever

Your old one is still active, you renewed well before the expiration date, so just put the old one back in.

Julescase

yes I had the same issue. I highlighted the key details on the paper license and then resent it to Uber again, along with a photo of my expired license so they could see the matching details on both documents.

I put the paper license on the table and put my expired license right underneath it, took a photo and then sent it to Uber along with a note explaining that the paper document is a temporary license but a valid license nonetheless, and if they took note of the highlighted areas, they will see that everything matches my expired license. I also highlighted the top of the paper license where it says "valid driver's license for period of ______ to ______"

Eventually they'll accept it. It might take a couple hours. Annoying but not surprising.

RynoHawk

I had no issue, but the paper license in Tennessee looks almost exactly like the permanent one.

Pawtism

Photoshop it with the new expiration date. If they verify the details, it'll be valid
I'm thinking this isn't a good plan. While the details will match, it could be construed as falsifying a document (and they could claim you submitted fraudulent documents). It's pretty much the same as you had a doctor, professor, friend, whatever sign a document, but then you lost it, so you printed off another and forged their signature. If someone calls them and asks if they signed it, they'll say yes, but they can still prove that you forged the document (as the signatures won't match). Would they bother? no idea, but best not to find out.

Julescase plan is better:

yes I had the same issue. I highlighted the key details on the paper license and then resent it to Uber again, along with a photo of my expired license so they could see the matching details on both documents.

I put the paper license on the table and put my expired license right underneath it, took a photo and then sent it to Uber along with a note explaining that the paper document is a temporary license but a valid license nonetheless, and if they took note of the highlighted areas, they will see that everything matches my expired license. I also highlighted the top of the paper license where it says "valid driver's license for period of ______ to ______"

Eventually they'll accept it. It might take a couple hours. Annoying but not surprising.