Pandora Stations

itendstonight

What music do you all put? I want to change it up and get out of a funk listening to the same stuff. Any good stations? Any that get good reviews? Guessing time of day and type of pax make also a big difference.

here2der

Rebelution (popular So Cal Reggae band) Pandora station. Most people aren't familiar with it, but (with very rare individual exceptions) pax from all age groups and backgrounds indicate they find it appealing. And it seems to help mellow the mood of the occasional mishmash of unsavory idiots I end up getting, helping to stave off drama.

Yes, music can hit, without the pain.
Post automatically merged:

SoFlaDriver

Soft jazz (the real stuff, not that smooth pablum),or chill lounge, or some quiet storm type stuff work well for me, kept at a low volume. If anyone comments, I just say I keep it chill to help me keep my cool on the road, but I'm open to whatever it is they'd prefer to hear. But after doing something like 500 trips the last few months, I'd say I've had only two riders ever actually request specific music. Most are listening to whatever they want on their headphones anyway.

CJfrom619

Rebelution (popular So Cal Reggae band) Pandora station. Most people aren't familiar with it, but (with very rare individual exceptions) pax from all age groups and backgrounds indicate they find it appealing. And it seems to help mellow the mood of the occasional mishmash of unsavory idiots I end up getting, helping to stave off drama.

Yes, music can hit, without the pain.
Post automatically merged:
I love Rebelution and also play that station but im from San Diego.

Zaarc

I prefer instrumental jazz. Was using "Real Jazz" on Sirius xm but just started using Pandora. First I put in John Batiste, but there was too much singing. So I tried making a channel based on Weather Report. The songs it plays seem to have the vibe I was looking for. (It took a couple of tries talking into my phone to not get an actual weather report.)

PlanoGuber

todays hits radio.

keeps it right in the middle of everything
I did this for an hour today... I couldn't take it, and I'll listen to almost anything.

Normally have it on the XM Yacht Rock station in my non-UberMobile... And Pandora or Google Music 1980's pop or rock in the UberMobile.