Pandemic welfare assistance update

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
channel 13news at 3pm today reported unemployment says the pandemic portal linq will be available within 2to3 weeks:frown:

If you keep doing those 4dollar uber eats and x rides you will get squat for assistance.Keep your apps off if you want your assistance to go smooth everybody.Heres a update from unemployment.
Screenshot_20200401-232225_Drive.jpg

Hofally Dara's second love letter to the president begging for help to his drivers hurrys things up.Dept of labor stated should be 2to3weeks for the system to up and running.Then by the time you get your welfare debit card and funds this could take a total of 3to4weeks minimum.Rent was due for most yesterday.If the drivers work they wont be elgible.If they dont alot of them cant buy food or rent.Hofally the Uber God hurrys things up or things are going to get crazy real quick.

Defensive Driver

Hofally Dara's second love letter to the president begging for help to his drivers hurrys things up.Dept of labor stated should be 2to3weeks for the system to up and running.Then by the time you get your welfare debit card and funds this could take a total of 3to4weeks minimum.Rent was due for most yesterday.If the drivers work they wont be elgible.If they dont alot of them cant buy food or rent.Hofally the Uber God hurrys things up or things are going to get crazy real quick.
My insurance was due a week ago. Thankfully my company gave me a longer extension to April 30. Then there's April payment. So I'm guessing they would give me an extension for April payment.

We're all stuck at home going crazy man. I can only go to the trails so much. I can only go to the store so much.

If everything comes crashing down... I'd rather be crazy on the streets!

Uber20hr

That's complete bull telling people not to work. You just need to claim it and it's deducted. You don't lose eligibility because you worked part time
Post automatically merged:

That's right from ui nv websitr

Attachments

My insurance was due a week ago. Thankfully my company gave me a longer extension to April 30. Then there's April payment. So I'm guessing they would give me an extension for April payment.

We're all stuck at home going crazy man. I can only go to the trails so much. I can only go to the store so much.

If everything comes crashing down... I'd rather be crazy on the streets!
Its better not too my brotha.Its retroactive to the day the a state of emergency was declared.If you work you will make your fileing more complex and a possible wage protest.Its better not to work and sit still as hard as it is.

That's complete bull telling people not to work. You just need to claim it and it's deducted. You don't lose eligibility because you worked part time

Ya you are right and it comes right off your unemployment check.Why waste your gas and time?

Right here buddy.You want to risk it lol
Screenshot_20200402-224412_Chrome.jpg

Yayy I Made $350 doing Uber eats and x this week now my unemployment check is $400 instead of $750. Thats the smartest thing I have ever heard of lol

Last edited:

Uber20hr

If you have bills due and no money was the topic. Then Mr pos said don't work or you lose your unemployment which is a lie. It states if you are working and getting your regular pay. If you make less obviously your eligibile. Do if you were making 800 dollars a week and now you make 200 youre not qualified. That's not true.

It's called being downsized

If you are making the same amount not working from your employer as you are working you don't get the extra 600, that's what it means

That's why Caeser employees are getting their full pay for two weeks. They don't get it until after the 2 weeks

You my friend are a loan shark and don't want people to work so you can give them loans

Last edited:
If you have bills due and no money was the topic. Then Mr pos said don't work or you lose your unemployment which is a lie. It states if you are working and getting your regular pay. If you make less obviously your eligibile. Do if you were making 800 dollars a week and now you make 200 youre not qualified. That's not true.

It's called being downsized

If you are making the same amount not working from your employer as you are working you don't get the extra 600, that's what it means

That's why Caeser employees are getting their full pay for two weeks. They don't get it until after the 2 weeks

You my friend are a loan shark and don't want people to work so you can give them loans
I want people to maximize all their earnings so I do get paid lol.Loaning people money doesnt classify you as a loan shark btw.It just means you have saved your money and can loan people money who ask.I dont have to loan anybody anything Im sitting pretty and retired :smiles:

I doubt anyone is making close to half what they were making before (if they were doing it full time)
They arent thats kinda my point.Do you really want to go and work to make a measily $300 then have it deducted from your weekly benefit amount?Whats the point?Waste of time to go into work for nothing.

also less miles on these cars make them more valuable lol

Last edited:

Drewsnutz

Actually if you earn money and that money is over a certain $ amount set by the unemployment office, you are NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THAT WEEK. So let's say if you make under $200 they take a set percentage off and if you make over you get 0% that week. If it were retroactive, it would work the same way. If you were to lie and they find out, they cut your benefits and make you pay a fine, in weeks lost, in successive weeks claimed. I know this is how it works very well. I was on it years ago between jobs and dealt with a bonus check screwing me.. now the idiots that think this isn't true, wait till the ui office has normal phone waits. Call them and wait 45min- 2 hours to ask them and find out your wrong and I was right. Now as per money, you will make roughly 469 from Nevada and 600 from the Gov't. So for $1,069 per week, if you made $205, you would get 0 because it is the percentage of the $469. Let that sink in next time you think going out for $50-75 is worth it instead of waiting about 2 weeks..

Uber20hr

First off you don't get the maximum you get half of the maximum. Then you get a separate check from uncle Sam. The check from uncle Sam is not deducted.

Defensive Driver

Its better not too my brotha.Its retroactive to the day the a state of emergency was declared.If you work you will make your fileing more complex and a possible wage protest.Its better not to work and sit still as hard as it is.

Ya you are right and it comes right off your unemployment check.Why waste your gas and time?

Right here buddy.You want to risk it lol View attachment 441980

Yayy I Made $350 doing Uber eats and x this week now my unemployment check is $400 instead of $750. Thats the smartest thing I have ever heard of lol
I'm bored. I'm getting drunk on Maryland Parkway. I'm wait for homeless Mary!

First off you don't get the maximum you get half of the maximum. Then you get a separate check from uncle Sam. The check from uncle Sam is not deducted.
Unclear Sam and Uncle Bobby are @@@@@@@@!

I'm bored. I'm getting drunk on Maryland Parkway. I'm waiting for homeless Mary!

Unclear Sam and Uncle Bobby are A holes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Drewsnutz

Depends on your earnings.. if everyone claims this was part time their earnings would be max rate aka 40k per year or higher is max rate.

First off you don't get the maximum you get half of the maximum
And If this was the case. That's means if you earned over $120 per week you lose the whole check. So work for 300 or less or take 800. Hmm tough decision.