Pandemic unemployment question

Gyata

Sooo.. I have a question about this pandemic shit. Does this means they’ve approved me? I applied and sent my documents on Monday. I checked this morning and saw this. What’s the way forward? It’s my first time. 6CE1C3EB-E243-400D-913D-1A1C39A709DF.jpeg

dfw_driver

Sooo.. I have a question about this pandemic shit. Does this means they’ve approved me? I applied and sent my documents on Monday. I checked this morning and saw this. What’s the way forward? It’s my first time. View attachment 454736
It does look like you have been approved. If they need any additional documentation, they usually say that on the first page when you log in. In my case, I got a call from TWC for additional information.

Real FM Steve

you have to go online Tuesday and request payment and put in how much money you made for previous weeks
It's not Tuesday for everyone. Mine is Sunday.

Sooo.. I have a question about this pandemic shit. Does this means they’ve approved me? I applied and sent my documents on Monday. I checked this morning and saw this. What’s the way forward? It’s my first time. View attachment 454736
You're in. You will need to request payments every 2 weeks. Watch your correspondence inbox.
You'll get the 600 also, they just don't show it till they pay.

Gyata

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not Tuesday for everyone. Mine is Sunday.

You're in. You will need to request payments every 2 weeks. Watch your correspondence inbox.
You'll get the 600 also, they just don't show it till they pay.
Thank you. I was informed I have to get an official approval mail from them so was confused

YungGouda

Did yours ever show fields for "Maximum Possible Benefits" and "Benefits Remaining" once upon a time? Mine did but now it looks like yours.

Gyata

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did yours ever show fields for "Maximum Possible Benefits" and "Benefits Remaining" once upon a time? Mine did but now it looks like yours.
Noo it didn’t show anything like that. I just checked today and the only thing I saw was what’s on the screenshot I posted earlier o

Cary Grant

I suspect the federal money has made the maximum possible benefits incorrect, which might explain why they removed that field.

Max under Texas was 26 weeks, DUA is 39 weeks, at least for now.